I'm going to the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to the game!

My Grandpa, who is a diehard Bronco fan, recently had quadruple bypass surgery. He was released from the hospital yesterday, but because of the cold weather he will be unable to go to the playoff game. Meanwhile here I am sitting in Los Angeles every year for the last 6 years, with my grandpa saying "if the Broncos get a home playoff game we're flying you out here." So this year I thought o well, but yesterday we found some great rates, and now I'm coming out!!! I get to see my grandpa and go to the Bronco game! I'm sooooo excited!

Doesn't he look good?

I'm glad to hear your Grandpa will be okay!

And cheer nice and loud, think of us fellow Broncomaniacs who cant make the game!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Glad to hear you are going and you get to see your Grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfan713
        My Grandpa, who is a diehard Bronco fan, recently had quadruple bypass surgery. He was released from the hospital yesterday, but because of the cold weather he will be unable to go to the playoff game. Meanwhile here I am sitting in Los Angeles every year for the last 6 years, with my grandpa saying "if the Broncos get a home playoff game we're flying you out here." So this year I thought o well, but yesterday we found some great rates, and now I'm coming out!!! I get to see my grandpa and go to the Bronco game! I'm sooooo excited!
        That's awesome, see you there! Treasure this time!

Comment

I actually get to go too....my moron a**hole cousin got tickets and expensive ones too so I guess I can deal with his BS for 7 hours there and back to see a great game....that is great about your grandpa and I hope the Broncos give the old guy another win.

Comment

Enjoy the game, I'll pray for your Grandpa
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

Thats great news and I hope you both have the time of your life!

Comment

Thanks guys and GO BRONCOS!!!

Doesn't he look good?

Comment

Working...
                X