Broncomania Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncomania Challenge

I just wanted to post a challenge out there to all Broncomaniacs! Hopefully someone with a business will see this as well in order to make it happen. I would really like to see everyone that attends the game this weekend wear bright orange and show the New England Patriots what the Orange Crush is all about. If somone out there has a business all they have to do is put their logo on it to make it a profitable contribution!

Go Broncos! 2005 World Champions!!!
    Cutler 2008:
    » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
    »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
    » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
    » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Well I'll be wearing my mostly orange Broncos jacket over my blue Rod Smith jersey, so as long as its as cold as I think it will be, I'll be in mostly orange.

Comment

I will be wearing orange...but at home.

Seriously, it would be totally awesome to have a sea of orange in the stands. I remember them doing this for the KC game a few years ago. The media was telling people to wear orange the week before the game and all. I loved it.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Im gonna wear my Orange Eddy Mac jersey ;p

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

It's a good idea, but the main problem is the time of year. It's a night game in January and people are going to be bundled up. I am lucky enough to have a mostly orange Bronco jacket, but if I had a dark blue one (or no Bronco jacket at all for that matter) I would wear it.

Comment

Ill be wearing my orange broncos hoody... but Like LBD, Ill be at hoome. I suppose I could swim over to North america, but being hispanic, that would be cliche, wouldnt it?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Time of year

The weather is supposed to be fine even for an evening game (they are saying 40's, then again it is Colorado). Even if it is cold you can stretch an orange shirt over a jacket. Would love all of your help in spreading the word to all radio stations, tv stations, and newspapers! Lets get it started!!!! What a message to send not only to New England but to the Broncos as well.

Go Broncos!!!
              Last edited by Crush77; 01-10-2006, 01:11 AM.
              Cutler 2008:
              » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
              »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
              » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
              » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Contacts

Here are some links to news org's in the area, help by sending emails encouraging this to happen, I guarntee with enough emails these guys will help spread the word!

CBS Channel 4

950 the Fan

Denver Post Sports Section

Gazette Telegraph (Colorado Springs) Editor & Vice President

Dave Logan (The Play by Play mans Daily talk show E-mail

9News lead Sports Caster
                Last edited by Crush77; 01-11-2006, 10:54 AM. Reason: Email additions...
                Cutler 2008:

Comment

Sea Of Orange

I agree, we need the fans for this one!!! Come on all you fans at the game bring the ROCKY MT. THUNDER
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

Here Are a few more for you C77

[email protected] Dave Logan (The Play by Play mans Daily talk show E-mail)
                    [email protected] 9News lead Sports Caster

sigpic

Comment

Done & Done

Thanks South Stander!
                      Cutler 2008:

Comment

dont know where to put this but I need to sell a ticket before the game. section 324 row 1. I am selling it for 175.00 as that is what I paid for each of the 6 I bought. If this needs to be moved please do so or email me @ [email protected]. If anyone is interested I will list it as a 1 day auction on ebay where I have great feedback.

otherwise will sell at the stadium.
                        Last edited by mpl6993; 01-10-2006, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Man, I wish I had the money

sigpic

Comment

Just curious as to how many people have taken the challenge and helped write in to get coverage on everyone wearing Orange this Saturday???
                            Cutler 2008:

Comment

Good Job guys, I called into Scott and Al on 950 the fan yesterday and today I heard another person email in with the same request of the entire crowd wearing Orange this Saturday. Lets do this and help email all these guys, we expect our team to win then lets do our part!!!

I believe the email for Scott Hastings is [email protected] LETS GET IT ROLLING!!!!
                              Cutler 2008:

Comment

Working...
                              X