Plummer Changes his Act for Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer Changes his Act for Denver

This article comes from the Boston Globe. The writer quotes an unnamed defensiver coordinator who favors the Broncos.

Plummer Changes His Act for Denver
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Great read

Thanks for posting that. CP coming. Finally someone took the time to actually analyze the matchup instead of blindly picking the pats. Nicely done!
    G.O.B.: Hi. I need a tea to give my dingle less tingle. Me quick, want slow. Wait, that’s Indian.

Asian Man: Tea for dong

Sig made by Snk16

Comment

its pretty sad when your own area is saying that your going to lose

Comment

nice article, makes the Pats the underdogs. i don't know the lines coming out of Vegas, but Pats should be the underdogs.

I wouldn't be surprised, if somehow, they weren't though....

Comment

Originally posted by DaBroncs
          nice article, makes the Pats the underdogs. i don't know the lines coming out of Vegas, but Pats should be the underdogs.

I wouldn't be surprised, if somehow, they weren't though....
          Currently, Denver is favored by 3
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Fun read,thank you much!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks rogue for bringing in the article.
              Now is a good time that we all just get behind JP and the Broncos. We have 3 games to win. No time bicker. One game at a time and the Pats happen to be the team Plummer will lead a victory against.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719
                This article comes from the Boston Globe. The writer quotes an unnamed defensiver coordinator who favors the Broncos.

Plummer Changes His Act for Denver

Great article!! Thanks as it renews my hopes for a victory. Hoping the altitude is a factor as well !!

Comment

Plummer, Plummer, Plummer

Seems like you guys are putting a lot of Plummer's shoulders, aren't you? You do have some other players on the team, a great running game (as usual) and a decent D, right?

Every other word is Plummer on this thread.

The Pats will need a lot more than Brady to get a road playoff win. Pass rush of Seymour, McGinest, Colvin will need to be huge, as they have been. Run D best in NFL over second half of season, and will need to come up big again. Dillon needs to show up and DB's need to limit big plays.

Oh yeah, and Brady will need to play mistake-free, which he usually does in the playoffs.

One interesting note: Broncs haven't won a playoff game since Old Beaver teeth retired.

Comment

thanks for the article

Comment

espn's job is just to (expletive deleted) so everyone just thinks that the patriots are the favorites. Betters arent stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bruschi54
                        Seems like you guys are putting a lot of Plummer's shoulders, aren't you? You do have some other players on the team, a great running game (as usual) and a decent D, right?

The Pats will need a lot more than Brady to get a road playoff win. Pass rush of Seymour, McGinest, Colvin will need to be huge, as they have been. Run D best in NFL over second half of season, and will need to come up big again. Dillon needs to show up and DB's need to limit big plays.

Oh yeah, and Brady will need to play mistake-free, which he usually does in the playoffs.

One interesting note: Broncs haven't won a playoff game since Old Beaver teeth retired.
                        Jake Plummer is the leader of the Broncos, just as Brady is the leader of the Patriots. He has proven many critics wrong this year and will continue to do so.

We have every confidence the rest of our team will show up.

Old Beaver teeth?
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1
                          Not really
                          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1
                            That article didn't seem to favor Denver so much. It was more that the offensive coordinator that was interviewed favored Denver.

Still, I think that any News Paper should do their best to provide objective analysis as best they can. I love when I hear objective analysis even if it's against the Broncos.

---

You're right Bruschi, Denver does put a lot on Jake's shoulders. This is because we realize that it is likely that any team that faces the Broncos will do everything in their power to contain our ridiculously dominant run game. And that the difference will be how well Plummer is able to exploit teams doing this. Unlike most teams in the NFL, we run to set up the pass, but it is imperative that we be able to pass well once the passing game is set up.
                            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                            . Post Your Artwork .
                            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bruschi54

Beaver teeth has been replaced by long hair and beard.

ohh, and BTW, regarding not winning since #7 retired, well, that will change this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X