X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'll give you that, Archimedes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruschi54
      One interesting note: Broncs haven't won a playoff game since Old Beaver teeth retired.
      Nor has Denver played at home for any of those three playoff games. Here's another interesting note...

What other team in the past 10 years has lost a HOF QB and made the playoffs within the following 3 years? I believe the only answer is Miami (one and done as well if memory serves.)

Add to that the Broncos have lost a possible HOF RB and future HOF TE in addition to the HOF QB and we still managed to be competitive in the tough AFC. We may have had to fight to get to the playoffs as a 5th or 6th seeded wild card but we managed to get there 4 times in the 7 seasons (including 05) since our last SB win. In the three years Plummer has been a Bronco we have always made the playoffs.

In the past 7 seasons how many teams have had only 1 losing season, 1 .500 season and 5 winning seasons? Of those teams how many have lost a HOF QB? I'd wager none. It isn't the players on the field alone. Our coaching staff and front office along with the players we have maintain the winning tradition in Denver. This weekend will be different from our previous three post season games. We'll win!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719
        This article comes from the Boston Globe. The writer quotes an unnamed defensiver coordinator who favors the Broncos.

Plummer Changes His Act for Denver
        Great read, thanks for posting it. Very well written, I would love to know who that d-coordinator is.

Comment

Good article, maybe this will start a trend that people will like Jake Plummer, instead of seeing the mistake guy the world saw in him while his tenure in Arizona.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

One interesting note: Broncs haven't won a playoff game since Old Beaver teeth retired.
            In fair play, can I refer to Bruschi as Old Clotting-head?

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
              In fair play, can I refer to Bruschi as Old Clotting-head?
              i shouldn't laugh at that, but...

Comment

Working...
              X