Go Pittsburg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pittsburg!

Wouldn't that be nice to have Pitt win? Then they come TO Denver...ahhh...that'd be great...but only if denver beats the pats

an afc championship in denver would be great.

Comment

Yeah I am the BIGGEST Steelers fan this weekend.

Kick the **** outta Indy!!!!! Let "The Bus" roll!!!

PEACE!!!
      Last edited by Jared; 01-10-2006, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Go Steelers

I'm a huge Steelers fan too. I've already got my AFC championship game tickets.

Pats vs. Pittsburgh. January 22. Gillette Stadium. I'll be there.

Comment

I would love nothing more than to see Pitt win but I think they will be owned in Indy....
          The road to the big dance goes through Indy.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather see Denver exorcise some demons in Indianapolis.

God willing if we can get by the Pats first.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Colts will crush Pittsburgh, then the Patriots
              I paid $5,000 on the black market for smuggled Panda organs

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
                Yeah I am the BIGGEST Steelers fan this weekend.

Kick the **** outta Indy!!!!! Let "The Bus" roll!!!

PEACE!!!
                i'm still only a broncos fan this weekend. i honestly will not care what happens to indy until saturday night after i see how the broncos game goes.

Comment

Part of me would like to see Pittsburgh win so Denver could host the AFC Championship, the other part of me want Denver to go to the Super Bowl THROUGH the colts

Comment

all i know is that if we beat pats this weekend, i will be 100% confident that we will beat the colts or steelers

Comment

It would be great to have Pitt win and have the AFCCG in Denver (providing Denver wins of course). It would also be nice to go to Indy and kick them around and get that monkey off our backs.

Comment

In my opinion, we are playing the easiest team to beat that is left in the AFC playoffs.

Comment

Easiest team?????

BroncosOrBust:

Please, please, please, remember you said that while you're sitting on the couch late Saturday night, crying into your Coors Light.

Comment

I'd put Pittsburgh as the easiest of the remaining AFC teams. The Pats would be a close second though (not saying the Pats are that bad as the Steelers are that good and that all four remaining teams are the cream of the AFC.)

Then again, it has yet to be seen what effect the suicide of Dungy's son will have on the Colts. It could inspire them to play their best game of the year or it could be enough to cause a disruption to the team and allow Pitts the win.

Comment

I grew up a Steeler's fan. But, I'd honestly rather see us beat Indy. If we beat the Pats AND Indy AND win the superbowl, the critics of the Broncos would be silenced.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
                              X