Go Pittsburg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtomasik
    I grew up a Steeler's fan. But, I'd honestly rather see us beat Indy. If we beat the Pats AND Indy AND win the superbowl, the critics of the Broncos would be silenced.

GO BRONCOS

I agree. That would be the sweetest end to this season. However, I'll take three wins to close out the post-season, regardless of who we beat.

Comment

As a Pats fan, I'm rooting for Pitt this weekend as well. Whether we win or lose, I can't stand the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
        I agree. That would be the sweetest end to this season. However, I'll take three wins to close out the post-season, regardless of who we beat.

First of all, why don't you concentrate on Saturday. Secondly, why in the world would Denver want Indy. Haven't the Broncos been humiliated enough the last two seasons in Indy. What has been the combined score of both games? Indy must be in tripple digits on offense right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Buster
          First of all, why don't you concentrate on Saturday. Secondly, why in the world would Denver want Indy. Haven't the Broncos been humiliated enough the last two seasons in Indy. What has been the combined score of both games? Indy must be in tripple digits on offense right?
          I don't have to concentrate on Sat. The Broncos do (and they are) leaving me freedom to look ahead.

Here's the big secret for Indy. Pressure Manning and he falls apart. With the way the Broncos mix up their blitzing I don't think Indy would be as big an obstacle as people make them out to be.

Having said that, I still think Indy would be our toughest competition. BUT, what better way to celebrate your World Championship than by raising the hides of the best teams you defeated along the way? Risky? Heck yeah, but the payoff is sooo much sweeter at the end!

In the end I don't really care who we defeat so long as those defeats total 3 before the end of Feb. 06.

Comment

Sorry, ladies and gents, but the Steelers will be hopelessly out-matched on Sunday. Manning has been chomping at the bit the past 2 weeks (4 if you count last 2 regular season games) to let loose, and the Steeler's secondary will pay the price. Look for the road to Detriot to come through Indy first!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe's Mouth
              Personally, I'd rather see Denver exorcise some demons in Indianapolis.

God willing if we can get by the Pats first.
              I wholeheartedly agree.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruschi54
                BroncosOrBust:

Please, please, please, remember you said that while you're sitting on the couch late Saturday night, crying into your Coors Light.
                What? I'm sorry, did I disrespect you? How's that "Leg Tweak" coming along? You actually gonna play this time out?

I'll remember what I said, don't worry, and I won't even come back to rub it in afterwards. I'll just be enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from teh Broncos whoopin' up on the Patsies

Comment

Working...
                X