How To Support Our D. Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Support Our D. Broncos

A few days ago I issued a challenge to all Bronco fans to wear orange to the game and if you are not going to help spread the word. I did hear yesterday someone talk about it with Scott Hastings (maybe it was an on air email) and I have called in a few times to Scott Hastings and sent emails to all the news orgs to do my part. So far I think the exposure has been decent as Amani Ali from 850 has also emailed me back to state he will also do his best to spread the word.

Now again I am asking everyone of you who read this to email the news orgs, call into the radio stations, and tell everyone you can to help promote this awesome way of showing the NE Patriots what the Orange Crush is all about as well as show support for our Denver Broncos.

Click this link for local news org email and contact info.

Thanks!!!

Oh and please post what you did to help spread the word!!!
    Last edited by Crush77; 01-11-2006, 12:40 PM.
    Cutler 2008:
    » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
    »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
    » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
    » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Come on guys it takes two minutes to write an email... Here I will make it even easier on you just CP the addresses below and send your email to all of them at once....

[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected], [email protected]; [email protected]
    Last edited by Crush77; 01-12-2006, 06:48 PM.
    Cutler 2008:
    » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
    »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
    » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
    » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Great idea - A SEA OF ORANGE SATURDAY. I just emailed Channels 2, 4 & 7, requesting that their newscasters and sportscasters mention this for the remainder of the week.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Still trying...
        Cutler 2008:

Comment

The other night I heard part of what Gunny Bob Newman was saing ".....you will wear Orange, and that is an order, or you will go out in the Forest and dig a hole till you hear Chinese", no he was talk about prisons that night so I don't knw for sure but it sound like we have the support of the Marines
          Last edited by Southstander; 01-12-2006, 03:12 PM.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

C'mon people...I live in the Bay Area and I am emailing the news stations out there and letting other people i know out there to wear orange. Let's go...spread the word.

ORANGE-ORANGE-ORANGE!!!!!!!

Comment

Also put it in your Sig to help Speard the word!!! I'm also gonna E-mail Gov. Owens see if he will declear it on OFFICAL ORANGE SATURDAY IN COLORADO"

[email protected]

If you e-mail him please be respectful, Remember he is an Elected Offcial and we want his Help
              Last edited by Southstander; 01-12-2006, 03:21 PM.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

BUMP!!!!

Hey....

yes..YOU...the one reading this......................................

WEAR ORANGE AT THE GAME SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man, I am so bummed I'm not going. Someone scream their brains out for me. (I'll still wear orange on Saturday).

Comment

Originally posted by jtomasik
                    Man, I am so bummed I'm not going. Someone scream their brains out for me. (I'll still wear orange on Saturday).

Hey,
                    i won't be there either as I live in the Bay Area...but I will be wearing my orange CHAMP jersey.

Let's go people.....

SPREAD

THE

WORD!

WEAR ORANGE ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is my very first post. My name doesn't imply that I miss Eddy cause we have no receivers, its cause I miss him. He is going to be at the fan rally! Anyway...I have spread the word about wearing orange! I will be at the game with my Eddy jersey on. I did all the emails including the govenor. I just wrote to them that I am joining the recent challenge brought forth by a bronco fan for fans to wear orange on Saturday.
                      GO BRONCOS!
                      I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

THanks Missin

PS Eddie Mac was on Scott and Al this morning (or was it yesterday, man this week is dragging along....). Look forward to seeing you, him, and everyone else at the Rally this Friday!!!!
                        Cutler 2008:

Comment

Nice job MissinMcCaffery and Crush77...

KEEP IT UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting so pumped...46 hours and counting.......

Oh...almost forgot...

WEAR ORANGE

Comment

Im wearing my Eddy jersey orange also wish I could get his autograph but not flying in until Saturday (

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

Hey you guys,
                              I emailed Drew Soicher of 9news and let him know about the orange-wearing thing.

He sent his response, which I agree with, to a degree -- The sportscasters shouldn't tell us what to wear, we should just do it! If you can't afford the orange Broncos gear, go to walmart's hunting section and load up -- they even have jackets & mittens & hats & bandanas, etc...You can easily iron on a Broncos patch, if you feel the need.

Here's Drew's response:
                              Originally posted by drew soicher
                              As for the orange, It would be fun to see, but I've always been disgusted by sportscasters who urge fans to act or dress a certian way. That's called manufacturing excitement. If people are truly excited and want to show team spirit they will. They don't need me to urge them to. Only thing owrse is when the scoreboard tells the fans to stand and cheer. Ugggggh!

Thanks again.

Drew

Comment

Working...
                              X