No announcement yet.

How To Support Our D. Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well everyones emailing, calling, etc. did help as we had one newspaper article and fans call in almost every day to the talk shows. Keep it up they will catch on. Also call sports shops and anyone else you can think of. If I had more time I would have called Home Depot to see if they could donate to the cause as I am sure they have plenty of orange shirts and would love the free marketing.

Anyone up for getting together to make signs around the city? Telling you I think this year is special and we should do all we can to support our team. Thanks to everyone that wore Orange last weekend. I would say about 40,000 got the word!!! Only another 30,000 to go
    Cutler 2008:
    » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
    »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
    » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
    » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

I posted from the western slope to the borders of Kansas...places in New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah and Pittsburgh lol jk
      I'm spent...I've done all I can...come on fans spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Be Loud
      and
      GO BRONCOS
      I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Hey Missin,
        Sorry you are so wiped out, thought you had more fight in ya!

KEEP IT UP BRONCO NATION BRING THE PAIN AND BRING THE ORANGE!!!
        Cutler 2008:
        » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
        »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
        » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
        » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

LET'S DO IT AGAIN BRONCOMANIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW THE DRILL.....

WEAR

ORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEOR ANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORAN GEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGE ORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGEORANGE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
            If you can't afford the orange Broncos gear, go to walmart's hunting section and load up --
            That's actually a REALLY good idea... you can get thermal stuff (for the cold games), and it is BLINDINGLY orange... I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!

CP for you... I had never thought of that

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Spread the word via your sig!

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7038/48ud.gif

(Make sure you place the image in your own PhotoBucket/ImageShack etc, that way it doesn't disappear due to high usage )

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Hey I got the Govs' secretary to email me! I keep doing google to find more places to email to! I just got wiped out cause seems not many are with us
                I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

why saturday? Why wear orange on Saturday? The game is on Sunday if I'm not mistaken. Can someone please fill me in? Thanks.

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl
                    why saturday? Why wear orange on Saturday? The game is on Sunday if I'm not mistaken. Can someone please fill me in? Thanks.
                    The thread was originally started for the last playoff game -- which was on a Saturday. I think the original post was changed, but others weren't. That's all

Comment

the original post started before the NE game which was Saturday, and is being bumped for the Sunday game with Pitt now.

(nm already taken care of)

Comment

Working...
                      X