Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will manning call him a stupid kicker again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will manning call him a stupid kicker again?

i am so happy for pitt...........id rather in or lose against a team with dignity...a class group like cowher and bettis...........and even more importantly ....i will be looking for tix...and plane tix to denver

hahaha...I wonder if he was liquered up trying to kick it

Thanks Snk

Comment

he may be the most accurate, but he is not veinatarri.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosrules05
        he may be the most accurate, but he is not veinatarri.
        you mean Elam? Vinatieri choked last night while Elam hit a 50 yarder...

Comment

yeah, my wife and I just laughed thinking back to the "idiot kicker" remarks.

I wonder how Peyton feels now.

But the truth is, Pittsburgh should have won that game regardless, and Indy shouldn't have even had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DSD2256
            As much as I hate to admit it, Vinateri is probably the best clutch kicker in the history of the NFL.
            Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by ColRockies_5
              hahaha...I wonder if he was liquered up trying to kick it

It's only right that he missed that FG. The Steelers were robbed of a sure victory when Polamalu's INT was taken away.

That call s*cked. I hope the ref who overturned it is out of a job after tonight.

sigpic
              They're your teammates, now.
              Best of luck, TT!
              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Lol, yeah that was a hell of a kick.

Comment

Originally posted by DSD2256

You have to be kidding right? Vinateri has made so many clutch kicks. I will admit Elam is one of th best kickers also.
                  Last edited by LuckyBroncoas; 01-15-2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
                    yeah, my wife and I just laughed thinking back to the "idiot kicker" remarks.

I wonder how Peyton feels now.

But the truth is, Pittsburgh should have won that game regardless, and Indy shouldn't have even had a chance.
                    I am sure the Golden Boy is blaming the kicker once again. As if the guy doesn't feel bad enough already.

Lord knows that Manning is so perfect and never makes mistakes himself.

I think it's funny as hell that they are OUT!! We have all had to hear this crap all year long especially with the undefeated season thing going on. LOL WTG STEELERS!

I cannot stop grinning today.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
                      It's only right that he missed that FG. The Steelers were robbed of a sure victory when Polamalu's INT was taken away.

That call s*cked. I hope the ref who overturned it is out of a job after tonight.

Not only that, but Atwaan Randle El was wide open for a touchdown in the second half when indy got away with some riddiculous pass interference.

Comment

Did everyone see Peyton's post game interview at the podium??

Unbelievable.

He was blaming his O-Line this time. Made a reference to himself about "being a good team mate" and then proceeded to complain about the blocking. He so wanted to point fingers and name some names. You could see it in his face.

What a pathetic display it was. Such a sore loser.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          Did everyone see Peyton's post game interview at the podium??

Unbelievable.

He was blaming his O-Line this time. Made a reference to himself about "being a good team mate" and then proceeded to complain about the blocking. He so wanted to point fingers and name some names. You could see it in his face.

What a pathetic display it was. Such a sore loser.
                          I'm so glad I was the only one who didnt see that! I heard what he said and thought "what a sore loser!"

"Protection problems." It is very obvious Manning doesnt like to get hit.

What a whiner. Those comments make me think he is more of a "me" player, than a "we" player.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

Poor, poor Peytato-head!!

Comment

He can blame whoever he wants, no matter to me. Just means 9 blissful months of not seeing Peyton with an E waggle his arms around like a traffic cop every play. Nice to see the two teams everyone seems to have forgotten about at the start of the postseason in the Championship game.

made by snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X