Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will manning call him a stupid kicker again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine what his team mates will say. How will they respond to this? I am sure this is major disappointment there but for Potato Head to go off like that only proves to those that witnessed it, that he is a bad loser.

Maybe he and Terrell Owens should start a club.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
      I can only imagine what his team mates will say. How will they respond to this? I am sure this is major disappointment there but for Potato Head to go off like that only proves to those that witnessed it, that he is a bad loser.

Maybe he and Terrell Owens should start a club.

If he thinks he got hit a lot tonight, wait until next season after those comments. Payton is a great QB, but he stumbles when faced with pressure.

Comment

I don't think manning can blame anyone. My grandmother can throw better than he did in the first half. First he overthrows then underthrows, and they were wide open recievers. If anyones to blame its manning, the kicker shouldn't even have been in that situation. O and personaly if i was cowher i would have run the score up instead of running the ball in the second half, nothing like kicking the "best" team while they're down. But thats why i'm not a coach

Comment

Originally posted by Thesameold333
          i am so happy for pitt...........id rather in or lose against a team with dignity...a class group like cowher and bettis...........and even more importantly ....i will be looking for tix...and plane tix to denver

I was thinking that myself
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by exbronconative
            I don't think manning can blame anyone. My grandmother can throw better than he did in the first half. First he overthrows then underthrows, and they were wide open recievers. If anyones to blame its manning, the kicker shouldn't even have been in that situation. O and personaly if i was cowher i would have run the score up instead of running the ball in the second half, nothing like kicking the "best" team while they're down. But thats why i'm not a coach
            NFL Network just showed Peyton again. It appeared to be another interview and he has changed his tune. Called it a "team" loss and he said nothing negative about the kicker.

I can just imagine what the Colt fans are saying tonight. Losing is never fun and I think the fans take it just as hard, if not harder than the team itself. The Colts had a great year but are one and done.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
              Poor, poor Peytato-head!!

Haha! I love that name. Been awhile since I heard anyone besides myself use it.

sigpic
              They're your teammates, now.
              Best of luck, TT!
              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosrules05
                he may be the most accurate, but he is not veinatarri.
                Vinawho? Yeah that' what I thought...
                The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

The way he missed the kick. He might say he was "liquored up" again.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
                    yeah, my wife and I just laughed thinking back to the "idiot kicker" remarks.

I wonder how Peyton feels now.

But the truth is, Pittsburgh should have won that game regardless, and Indy shouldn't have even had a chance.

Help me out here... when did Manning call his kicker an idiot?

Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                      The way he missed the kick. He might say he was "liquored up" again.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here with this interpretation (and no, I don't really believe it), BUT...

What if Vanderjagt actually has a conscience... he shanked that FG on purpose - people have said the miss looked bad enough to be suspicious - b/c he knew Pittsburgh deserved to win the game, barring that horrible INT overturn... and slammed his helmet down only as an act, to make it look like he was upset with missing ???

I know, it's crazy and has about a 0.001% likelihood of being truthful. It's just something that playfully crossed my mind.

sigpic
                      They're your teammates, now.
                      Best of luck, TT!
                      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X