Super Bowl Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Poll

Not looking past the Steelers or anything like that but who would you want to face in the Super Bowl
    Carolina Panthers
    25.68%
    Seattle Seahaws
    35.14%
    It does not matter either way we will win
    37.84%
    It does not matter either way we will lose
    1.35%
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Thats if we get there, Steelers is going to be out toughest opponents all year. but anyways i picked the panthers. i think we have a better chance against them in the SB.
    Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
    http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
    http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

If you guys some how beat us I wouldn't care who you played i would still root for you. But I think the Panthers is your best bet. Actually the way I see it who ever wins the AFCCG wins the SB cause the NFC stinks.
      Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
      Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Comment

I said it doesnt matter but I think Carolina will be there as I said wayyyyy backkkkkkkkk in week 8.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Bump!!
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBen#7
            If you guys some how beat us I wouldn't care who you played i would still root for you. But I think the Panthers is your best bet. Actually the way I see it who ever wins the AFCCG wins the SB cause the NFC stinks.

What do you mean somehow? I mean we did it before this year, and don't get me wrong, I got mad respect for the Steelers and all, especially after the Colt's but this going to either team would'nt really be a "I didn't expect that" moment.
            Last edited by BigRussMooney; 01-16-2006, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I made a joke last week about it being the Steelers and Panthers. And NOW that is totally possible.

You just cursed us with this poll.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

warning...Steelers fan posting

Steelers and Broncos are playing for the World Championship. The winner will hoist the Lombardi Trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by pitchnduel
                  Steelers and Broncos are playing for the World Championship. The winner will hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
                  Um.... we are going for AFC Championship. The winner will face either Seattle or Carolina for the trophy you are speaking of.

My Goodness...New to football?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                    Um.... we are going for AFC Championship. The winner will face either Seattle or Carolina for the trophy you are speaking of.

My Goodness...New to football?

No, he's saying that the winner of the AFCCG will be the winner of the Super Bowl, as the NFC is no contest.
                    sigpic

Comment

i voted for i dont care we will still win on accident hehe but i wanna play the hawks we are better against run D then pass D and well steve smith is on fire and the seahawks will either have a hurt rb or a backup

Comment

I would want to play seattle, their defense isn't as good as carolina and we would be better at stopping shaun alexander.

The panthers have a great defense and Steve Smith is prolly the best reciever in football right now.
                        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

dont like this poll at all. steelers first, then this poll

OUR PUNTER?!?!?!?!

Comment

Doesn't matter to me. Just bring on the opponent and we will win. First, let's beat Pitt with extreme prejudice.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

I think if Sean Alexander plays next week, like it's being reported he will, then the seahawks'll make the super bowl.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                              X