No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seahawks are good, Panthers are obviously good against a good defense though.

Comment

Originally posted by pitchnduel
      Steelers and Broncos are playing for the World Championship. The winner will hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
      I only wish you were correct.
      We should dissolve the NFC this season and play for the title this weekend.
      I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

i would love to play the sea chickens. they are the most overrated team in the nfl. if they played a REAL team, they would get pulverized. i expect the panthers to stomop all over these losers. i really don't wanna play the panthers though cuz they are a damn good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          No, he's saying that the winner of the AFCCG will be the winner of the Super Bowl, as the NFC is no contest.
          hence why bronco mania said "new to football?". you can't write off the championship as a guaranteed victory. especially not against the panthers. miracles happen all the time. if we DID meet the seachickens in the championship, they could STILL win in a miracle even though they would be the worst team ever to get to the superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
            Doesn't matter to me. Just bring on the opponent and we will win. First, let's beat Pitt with extreme prejudice.
            stomp on their spirits like marcus vick stomps on opposing player's legs

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
              i would love to play the sea chickens. they are the most overrated team in the nfl. if they played a REAL team, they would get pulverized. i expect the panthers to stomop all over these losers. i really don't wanna play the panthers though cuz they are a damn good team.
              I wouldnt agree with you.
              I saw both these teams when the Cows played them (I dont like saying cowboys). Cows beat a flat panthers team and just lost to the sea chickens
              I would fear Seattle more because of an up and thriving Hasselback (had a great game against the redskins/Shaun Alexander is a warrior and there are a couple of Wide Recivers who can make plays)

Panthers on the other hand are without any big name running backs now (Foster is out probably for the rest of the playoffs)
              While Delome is a good QB, he only has one big target: Smith.

Defensivly, I think Carolina has the edge but not by much.

One of my friends (who is a believer in the NFC) said it best......
              "In the NFC, any team can beat anybody"

So all in all, I think Seattle is a better offensive team, while Carolina would get my nod for the defense.

we'll see on sunday who the AFC will be beating in the Superbowl.
              I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

Working...
              X