X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• txbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DrunkPanda
    i would love to play the sea chickens. they are the most overrated team in the nfl. if they played a REAL team, they would get pulverized. i expect the panthers to stomop all over these losers. i really don't wanna play the panthers though cuz they are a damn good team.
    I wouldnt agree with you.
    I saw both these teams when the Cows played them (I dont like saying cowboys). Cows beat a flat panthers team and just lost to the sea chickens
    I would fear Seattle more because of an up and thriving Hasselback (had a great game against the redskins/Shaun Alexander is a warrior and there are a couple of Wide Recivers who can make plays)

Panthers on the other hand are without any big name running backs now (Foster is out probably for the rest of the playoffs)
    While Delome is a good QB, he only has one big target: Smith.

Defensivly, I think Carolina has the edge but not by much.

One of my friends (who is a believer in the NFC) said it best......
    "In the NFC, any team can beat anybody"

So all in all, I think Seattle is a better offensive team, while Carolina would get my nod for the defense.

we'll see on sunday who the AFC will be beating in the Superbowl.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Doesn't matter to me. Just bring on the opponent and we will win. First, let's beat Pitt with extreme prejudice.
    stomp on their spirits like marcus vick stomps on opposing player's legs

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Vulcan
    No, he's saying that the winner of the AFCCG will be the winner of the Super Bowl, as the NFC is no contest.
    hence why bronco mania said "new to football?". you can't write off the championship as a guaranteed victory. especially not against the panthers. miracles happen all the time. if we DID meet the seachickens in the championship, they could STILL win in a miracle even though they would be the worst team ever to get to the superbowl

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    i would love to play the sea chickens. they are the most overrated team in the nfl. if they played a REAL team, they would get pulverized. i expect the panthers to stomop all over these losers. i really don't wanna play the panthers though cuz they are a damn good team.

Leave a comment:

• txbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by pitchnduel
    Steelers and Broncos are playing for the World Championship. The winner will hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
    I only wish you were correct.
    We should dissolve the NFC this season and play for the title this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• BigRussMooney
    replied
    Seahawks are good, Panthers are obviously good against a good defense though.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I think if Sean Alexander plays next week, like it's being reported he will, then the seahawks'll make the super bowl.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Doesn't matter to me. Just bring on the opponent and we will win. First, let's beat Pitt with extreme prejudice.

Leave a comment:

• denver7_30
    replied
    dont like this poll at all. steelers first, then this poll

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBailey024
    replied
    I would want to play seattle, their defense isn't as good as carolina and we would be better at stopping shaun alexander.

The panthers have a great defense and Steve Smith is prolly the best reciever in football right now.

Leave a comment:

• Wanobe
    replied
    i voted for i dont care we will still win on accident hehe but i wanna play the hawks we are better against run D then pass D and well steve smith is on fire and the seahawks will either have a hurt rb or a backup

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    Um.... we are going for AFC Championship. The winner will face either Seattle or Carolina for the trophy you are speaking of.

My Goodness...New to football?

No, he's saying that the winner of the AFCCG will be the winner of the Super Bowl, as the NFC is no contest.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by pitchnduel
    Steelers and Broncos are playing for the World Championship. The winner will hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
    Um.... we are going for AFC Championship. The winner will face either Seattle or Carolina for the trophy you are speaking of.

My Goodness...New to football?

Leave a comment:

• pitchnduel
    replied
    warning...Steelers fan posting

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I made a joke last week about it being the Steelers and Panthers. And NOW that is totally possible.

You just cursed us with this poll.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X