Steelers Message board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers Message board

Anyone know of the steelers message board? I wanted to chat with them about the game and see what they think about the broncos and wish their team luck.

Do people in pittsburg have the internet???

Comment

Originally posted by aaronheeb
      ok seriously..............

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
        Anyone know of the steelers message board? I wanted to chat with them about the game and see what they think about the broncos and wish their team luck.
        Broncos fans seem to be all class so far. http://www.steelernation.com/forums/index.php

Good luck on sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Pittguy
          Broncos fans seem to be all class so far. http://www.steelernation.com/forums/index.php

Good luck on sunday!
          awesome. thanx man best of luck to you too. I hope big Ben is ok for next sunday as well.

Comment

This is the main Steelers meggage board:

http://news.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard/

Not sure about the other one given.

Comment

The message board on the Steelers NFL site (steelers.com) is very active, as is this one (www.stillers.com). There you go.

Comment

Just here to say hello to the Bronconation and welcome you all to

http://forums.steelersfever.com

Good luck to you all and if any Bronco fan would like to sell me their ticket to the game, i'll greatly appreciate it!!
                Blitzburgh comin' to a city near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronheeb

I think so. Do people in Denver know how to spell?

Seriously though, the best Steeler board is http://www.steelernation.com

The official board is a joke with a bunch of kids and over zealous moderators.

Comment

Following is one post from Pittsburgh's message boards:

quoting steweygriffin:
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    cowher cant win in the afccg. plus shahahan will out coach him.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broncos are by far the weakest team to enter the playoffs for the AFC. Broncos suck, Broncos benifited from some bad Triplett (and Crew) calls on Saturday. Jake Plummer will not win a SB. You probably thought that the Steelers were going to get beat down 50-3 against the colts and that Manning was going to pick apart our secondary.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native

quoting steweygriffin:

Broncos are by far the weakest team to enter the playoffs for the AFC. Broncos suck, Broncos benifited from some bad Triplett (and Crew) calls on Saturday. Jake Plummer will not win a SB. You probably thought that the Steelers were going to get beat down 50-3 against the colts and that Manning was going to pick apart our secondary.
                      Haven't you choked on your on vomit yet? Get lost troll.

Comment

Weakest team? Your right it is easy to get the #2 seed in the playoffs especially in such a weak division as the AFC West (rolling eyes)... Come on now lets be a realist!

Honestly I have said Pitsburg is probably one of the scariest teams in the AFC Playoffs and expected Indy to come out rusty, and they did giving the Steelers a good lead to sit on with the Bus.

Perhaps you would like to read this and get your edumacation...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...6&postcount=22
                        Last edited by Crush77; 01-16-2006, 10:13 AM.
                        Cutler 2008:
                        » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
                        »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
                        » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
                        » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Originally posted by VaSteelerFan

Yea, I just looked at it, it looks tons better than Steelers.com, I'll be signing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native

quoting steweygriffin:

Check out this story, it'll change your perspective.
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by VaSteelerFan

The one with the least trash and bs is Steelers Fever... Its the only one I go to as a Steeler Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X