Who Cares!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Cares!!!!

Who here who bleads orange and blue as i do, really gives a crap about what anyone says. I was born and raised in old Mile High for 12 years, had season tickets and misses one game(snowmobile accident). I moved to Madison Wis when i was 12 and still have the post delivered to me. I had to listen for the past week about how "the broncos suck", "the broncos have no chance" and for what? The broncos kicked the life out of NE and i made $30 from betting stupid Pats fans. Now, we have a home game for a trip to the AFC Championship!!! The Broncos are the best team out there and i guess we are all going to have to wait until late Feburary 5th (early 6th for east coast) for everyone to shut the hell up and give the Broncos the repect they deserve! On the 5th, all true bronco fans will be sitting XL miles high! GO BRONCOS!!!! And for all those who ran out Sunday right after the colts game, MUCH props and you better be loud as hell.

MVPLUMMERXL,

It is fine if you wish to live in your own little drug induced fantasy world. But at
    some point you will have to wake up and realize that you played against the 29th
    ranked injury plagued Patriot defense and still needed Bailey's interception to get anything going. On the other hand, pittsburgh has by far the best defense and
    will be in the backfield each and every play. And you know as well as I do that when Jake is flustered even the slightest, that he throws interception after
    interception. I wish more than anyone on this board that Denver could somehow upset Pittsburgh, but I think we all know that they are going to be just about
    impossible to stop. Just ask Vanderjagt how intimidating they are. He looked
    like the head of FEMA when he walked out onto the field for that fieldgoal.

Comment

Originally posted by hornell3
      MVPLUMMERXL,

It is fine if you wish to live in your own little drug induced fantasy world. But at
      some point you will have to wake up and realize that you played against the 29th
      ranked injury plagued Patriot defense and still needed Bailey's interception to get anything going. On the other hand, pittsburgh has by far the best defense and
      will be in the backfield each and every play. And you know as well as I do that when Jake is flustered even the slightest, that he throws interception after
      interception. I wish more than anyone on this board that Denver could somehow upset Pittsburgh, but I think we all know that they are going to be just about
      impossible to stop. Just ask Vanderjagt how intimidating they are. He looked
      like the head of FEMA when he walked out onto the field for that fieldgoal.
      Vanderjagt v. Elam? hmmmmmmmmmmm
      Are you retarded? Did you see Vanderjagts ear ring. He's a flamer, and so are you. I had to listen to people like you all season sleep on the Broncos. But its all goo though, on Feb. 5th Big Ben will be sleeping on his couch while Jake the snake finally shuts up all the a**holes like yourself and puts a big fat ring on his finger and gives the MHC what it deserves!
      P.S. Do Not give up your tickets!!!! Mile High is gonna be rockin!

Comment

Working...
      X