IS anyone nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS anyone nervous

around here there has been a lot of talk about us losing to the steelies. Are you nervous at all. I know I'm not. we will pound them worse than we did the pats. The pats had a better offense, and defense we will send them home crying. Any comments?
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I am not nervous at all. I think the Pats game was our mulligan, and we pulled a win away, so now it's back to Bronco style football.

No way do we make the same mistakes we did against New England.

Comment

We will be ready to play a solid football game. I'm a lil nervous, but I think we are the better team and will pull through. I also think Shannahan is a better coach than Cowher. I like Cowher as a coach, but he has been the coach of the steelers forever and still has no ring - there's a reason for that.
      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I'm nervous. The Steelers are a tough team... much like us. But in the end I think Shanahan will out coach Cowher.
        Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak
          I'm nervous. The Steelers are a tough team... much like us. But in the end I think Shanahan will out coach Cowher.
          We have home feild so that should be some consent for you.
          Long live the Broncos
          Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
          My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
          John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolitis
            around here there has been a lot of talk about us losing to the steelies. Are you nervous at all. I know I'm not. we will pound them worse than we did the pats. The pats had a better offense, and defense we will send them home crying. Any comments?
            One thing is to have confidence in your team which is cool but we play our best ball when we're doubted especially on the road. We went in two hostile places and won and this week might not be any different. That has to be the dumbest comment i've heard thus far. Good luck this weekend and if you don't want your ticket, i'll take it off your hands for a fairly reasonable price.
            Blitzburgh comin' to a city near you!!

Comment

It's Monday

I've been nervous since Sunday afternoon
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I'm actually more concerned about the Steelers than I was about the Colts. The Steelers have a lot of size and strength. I thought the Colts lost a lot of steam near the end of the season. The Steelers are pumped...and they believe they can win away in very adverse conditions (which they proved in Indy).

But, I still think we have many weapons and can beat them. In fact, I believe this team is the best balanced team...and if we continue to take advantage of the other team's weaknesses, then we'll continue to win.

GO BRONCOS.

Comment

I "will" be scared if...

Pitsburg is able to mount a lead on us like they did against Indy. If you let Pitsburg get the lead they have all the tools to pound the ball and eat the clock. I do not see that and expect us to get the 2 TD lead by half-time which is key to beating the Steelers, takes away their run game and makes Ben win the game for them (which he can) but won't as our D will get to him and not just once or twice.

Does anyone else agree he is the closest thing I have seen to Elway since he retired?

We can not Keep Polumalu at bay which will be troubling, If I had to pick a Defensive player not on the Broncos it would have been him. Guy is crazy and can change a game as quickly as Champ.

Thats about the only things I am "concerned" about everything else will be a good matchup.

Den 34 - Steelers 24
                  Cutler 2008:
                  » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
                  »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
                  » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
                  » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzin'inCO007
                    One thing is to have confidence in your team which is cool but we play our best ball when we're doubted especially on the road. We went in two hostile places and won and this week might not be any different. That has to be the dumbest comment i've heard thus far. Good luck this weekend and if you don't want your ticket, i'll take it off your hands for a fairly reasonable price.
                    Of course you think that they will beat us. Your team got beat by them and that means that they have to take it for you guys to be better than us, and as for my ticket it's not for sale it called CBS.
                    Long live the Broncos
                    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

Does anyone else agree he is the closest thing I have seen to Elway since he retired?
                      Both McNabb and Plummer (a little) remind me more of Elway than Ben does.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Use our speed and the Mile High air. Keep the ball away from Palumalu (sp?). Don't try to muscle them. Try our three headed monster late to control the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by jtomasik
                          Use our speed and the Mile High air. Keep the ball away from Palumalu (sp?). Don't try to muscle them. Try our three headed monster late to control the ball.
                          Have you ever noticed that the way his hair lies it looks like his name is PU.
                          Long live the Broncos
                          Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

I see the Steelers winning this one. Ben is just too good of a QB and he is on fire right now. Bettis will be looking to make up for his fumble so put him down for three TD's, that along with Ben throwing three himself, add in a FG for good meausure and the final score will be Steelers 45 Broncos 10.

LOL, I wish that would be the score. Obviously I'm a Steeler fan. I see both teams as being very evenly matched. It will come down to turnovers and big plays. Both teams have gone through the season without a lot of respect and it's good to see them in the conference championship game. I have nothing against the Bronco's. I was sure glad to have the Steelers oust the Colts from the playoffs and I was even cheering for the Bronco's when they beat the Patriots. No matter who wins, the AFC will have a new representative in the Super Bowl and that is one of the things that makes the NFL great. The real score with be Steelers 24 Bronco's 21.

Comment

Of course I'm nervous its the AFC championship. I think we'll win, but don't take the Steelers for granted.

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

Working...
                              X