Sick of Phil Simms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Joe
    Isnt Phil Simms the same guy who always rights for NFL.com and defends the Broncos and Jake Plummer 99% of the time?
    Yes that's the one... the one that talked him up as candidate for MVP a few weeks back. Anti-Broncos

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
      I actually like Phil Simms quite a lot. I think he is fairly objective most of teh time, and he was talking about Denver as much as he was talking about NE during the game... reciting interviews they had had with both teams... blah blah blah... I don't have a problem with the guy in the least.

I hate Joe Thiesman!!!!!
      I couldn't agree with you more. Great call on Thiesman, can't stand the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bry422
        I must be getting a different Phil Simms than you guys. I've always thought of him as Pro-Denver. When he was doing all the Denver games during the 97 and 98 season, he was a pretty big Denver ball washer. I have a lot of those games on tape and he was definitely pro-Broncos. Even this year, I've felt he has given Denver much credit (one of the few, and he has made mention of this on the air).

I look forward to Simms doing a Denver game, actually. I think he is great.
        I agree
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Phil Simms trashed on the Chiefs a lot this year, but I still think him and Nantz are the best commentators for NFL games this year.

The ESPN Sunday Night A and B crews were officially the worst ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
            Isnt Phil Simms the same guy who always rights for NFL.com and defends the Broncos and Jake Plummer 99% of the time?

Yep. It was just a week or so ago that Simms wrote on the website that Broncos are for real and that they shouldn't be taken lightly.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD
              Phil Simms trashed on the Chiefs a lot this year, but I still think him and Nantz are the best commentators for NFL games this year.

The ESPN Sunday Night A and B crews were officially the worst ones.
              Very objective of you Tony

And I agree Nance and Simms are the best, Simms and Gumbel were always good too I thought... I wished we had them every week.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

After the year we've had, you'll get your wish next year... They always put their best with the best teams... (that would be US!!)

Comment

Working...
                X