bradshaw picks the steelers to go all the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradshaw picks the steelers to go all the way

and he says that denver shouldnt have won becuase the patriots were better http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5251890
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Originally posted by alan
    and he says that denver shouldnt have won becuase the patriots were better http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5251890
    i believe in the playoffs the better teams alawys win, and you cant blame him for picking the steelers to go all teh way as he was once a steeler

Comment

I don't have a problem with Bradshaw's pick, with him being an ex-Steeler QB and all. We'll prove him wrong, however.
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

If I played for a team for my career I wouldn't pick against them and Denver came out with the win that's what matters.

Comment

I Cant Stand Bradshaw He Is Such A Hater Of The Broncos

Comment

Im not too mad with him picking the steelers to go all the way,its that he said the patriots deserved to beat us that ticks me well off
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Last week Bradshaw predicted the Colts to win.

It irks the daylights out of some people, but I kinda like it when the "experts" pick against my team. Really - what do they know?
              "Whatever it takes."

Chuck Noll

Comment

Bradshaw is such a prick... In 97 he picked against us CONSTANTLY!

Guess who was the first guy all over Elway's jock after the superbowl....

Terry Bradshaw... "Oh John, you are so wonderful, you are the greatest, I am so glad you finally have that superbowl ring it must be amazing for you!"

You could just tell the Elway wanted to rip his face off (although masked slightly by the fact he had just won the ultimate game).

____ off Bradshaw...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

He should. He's a former Steeler player and has won SuperBowls with the Steelers. He should pick them.

He's wrong but it won't be the first or his last time.

Broncos win a very good defensive game.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by alan
                    Im not too mad with him picking the steelers to go all the way,its that he said the patriots deserved to beat us that ticks me well off
                    The comment on the Patriots should be posted on the locker room board for the players' reading pleasure

I don't mind him picking the Steelers to win, everyone has an opinion (homer or not).

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Bradshaw picking the Steelers just like there is nothing wrong with Tom Jackson and Sharpe picking the Broncos. I know they are supposed to be objective but everyone knows where their alliances lie. Hodge always picks the Steelers too. It would be ridiculous to pick against a team that you played the majority of career with... The fans would hate you!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                        I don't have a problem with Bradshaw's pick, with him being an ex-Steeler QB and all. We'll prove him wrong, however.
                        i agree, i mean look at shannon sharpe on saturday night. we cant complain.

OUR PUNTER?!?!?!?!

Comment

It is amazing to me how little credit the Broncos are getting for winning this game. We forced a majority of those turnovers.

The media is still in the denial phase of Patriot Dynasty Death.

Bradshaw is a butt head. Hence why I dont watch Fox Pregame. I rank him up there with Salisbury Steak
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

I don't care about the picks, but the Pats comment was flat out stupid. If they deserved to win that game maby they shouldn't have turned the ball over so many times. It is one thing to get yards and big plays, but it is another to throw a pick in the redzone on the next play.
                            "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                              That's fine. Every time Bradshaw speaks, all I hear is "John Elway is a mediocre quarterback and will never win a Super Bowl."
                              THIS is why I hate Terry Bradshaw... not because he chooses the Steelers, but because of his blatant anti-Bronco stance. And then kissing John's ass after the bowl... that was just sad... He hates John Elway always has, called him a primadona, because of his refusal to play in Indy... he hates him and Denver both since that point in time and it will never change.

Pick your team (the one you played for) that is fine, people expect that.

But at least try and be objective about their opponents. Bradshaw is not objective at least not toward trhe Broncos. You'd think he was a Raider or something, but even Eric Allen can be objective.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
                              X