X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    I don't have a problem with Bradshaw's pick, with him being an ex-Steeler QB and all. We'll prove him wrong, however.

Same here I don't have any problem with Bradshaw picking his former team.

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
    THIS is why I hate Terry Bradshaw... not because he chooses the Steelers, but because of his blatant anti-Bronco stance. And then kissing John's ass after the bowl... that was just sad... He hates John Elway always has, called him a primadona, because of his refusal to play in Indy... he hates him and Denver both since that point in time and it will never change.

Pick your team (the one you played for) that is fine, people expect that.

But at least try and be objective about their opponents. Bradshaw is not objective at least not toward trhe Broncos. You'd think he was a Raider or something, but even Eric Allen can be objective.
    I don't like that he didn't give Denver credit for the win against the Pats, but I expected him to pick the Steelers.

Oh, and what are you talking about with "refusal to play in Indy". I don't remember John ever refusing to play Indy.

Leave a comment:

• broncoswin
    replied
    Bradshaw is such a prick... In 97 he picked against us CONSTANTLY!

Guess who was the first guy all over Elway's jock after the superbowl....

Terry Bradshaw... "Oh John, you are so wonderful, you are the greatest, I am so glad you finally have that superbowl ring it must be amazing for you!"

You could just tell the Elway wanted to rip his face off (although masked slightly by the fact he had just won the ultimate game).

____ off Bradshaw...

EXACTLY!! I soooo remember that and wanted to vomit when Bradshaw was so sweet to Elway after the SB.
    Of course he would pick the Steelers. I would be gravely concerned had he not.

Leave a comment:

• Beachgirl218
    replied
    I think TB also picked the Colts to win yesterday. Just goes to show they are about as accurate as weathermen....

Leave a comment:

• DallaSteel
    replied
    These pundits need to forget their roots and be impartial. That irks me more than anything. Have you ever heard Boomer Esiason call a Steelers/Bengals game??? It's atrocious!

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    Yeah...even Mark Schlereth

Leave a comment:

• Mhantra
    replied
    and Shannon Sharpe chose the Broncos to go all the way

I can understand someone playing for years on a team, than carrying a little bias toward that team winning it all when they get close. I believe that they even truly believe it about that team.

It's pretty normal.

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    Originally posted by alan
    and he says that denver shouldnt have won becuase the patriots were better http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5251890
    Your're suprised at that? He played for the Steelers forever.

"Once a homer, always a homer"

Leave a comment:

• rogue719
    replied
    Originally posted by alan
    and he says that denver shouldnt have won becuase the patriots were better http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5251890
    He's a homer. He will be crying in his beer on Sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• SwedeBronco
    replied
    It doesn' t really matter what any of the so-called experts say, this is the NFL where ANYTHING can happen. Hell, NO ONE except TRUE Bronco fans gave Denver a shot at beating NE in Mile High. Experts: WRONG!!! Just the same, NO ONE but TRUE Steelers fans gave them a shot at beating the Colts in Indy. Experts: WRONG, AGAIN!!

So in the end, the 2 BEST TEAMS IN THE AFC WILL FIGHT FOR A CHANCE TO GO TO SUPERBOWL XL AND WIN IT, and as it should be, only the two teams' TRUE FANS will give their team a shot to win.

Sidebar: I'll be at a predominantly "Steeler Bar" dressed in my Sunday "Blues" with my best friend who is a Steeler fan watching the Broncos punch their ticket to SuperBowl XL and loving every minute of it.

Prediction: Bradshaw, Woodson and Hodge pick the Steelers. Jackson, Sharpe, and TD pick the Broncos to win it just as TRUE FANS of each team AlWAYS do.

Leave a comment:

• SteelerDan43
    replied
    Originally posted by Krugan
    Didnt Baldshaw pick the Colts to win this weekend?

Kinda knocks a hole in the "bias" thought.
    Im pretty sure he did, I think the only people I saw that picked up were Theisman and Hodge

Leave a comment:

• Krugan
    replied
    Didnt Baldshaw pick the Colts to win this weekend?

Kinda knocks a hole in the "bias" thought.

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelerDan43
    I hate to say it but I get the same vibe from Sharpe...
    I was thinking the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• SteelerDan43
    replied
    You are absolutely entitled to feel that way, but since entering the booth Sharpe has been one of the biggest critics of the Broncos ESPECIALLY lat year. He was all over us.

He has come around as of late and most of that is due to Jake Playing like he's possesed. Sharpe has repeatedly said the Denver would go nowhere, because Jake was inconsistent. He's turned that around and so has Sharpe.
    I think some of the apparent hate Bradshaw has for the Broncos is due to some of the battles they had in the 70's particularly when you guys knocked us out... Elway just happens to be your most famous player so he is the easy one for Bradshaw to pin it on. Its almost close to asking Sharpe to comment on the Raiders... Its just not goin to come out good

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelerDan43
    I hate to say it but I get the same vibe from Sharpe...
    You are absolutely entitled to feel that way, but since entering the booth Sharpe has been one of the biggest critics of the Broncos ESPECIALLY lat year. He was all over us.

He has come around as of late and most of that is due to Jake Playing like he's possesed. Sharpe has repeatedly said the Denver would go nowhere, because Jake was inconsistent. He's turned that around and so has Sharpe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X