X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteelerDan43
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
    THIS is why I hate Terry Bradshaw... not because he chooses the Steelers, but because of his blatant anti-Bronco stance. And then kissing John's ass after the bowl... that was just sad... He hates John Elway always has, called him a primadona, because of his refusal to play in Indy... he hates him and Denver both since that point in time and it will never change.

Pick your team (the one you played for) that is fine, people expect that.

But at least try and be objective about their opponents. Bradshaw is not objective at least not toward trhe Broncos. You'd think he was a Raider or something, but even Eric Allen can be objective.
    I hate to say it but I get the same vibe from Sharpe...

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    If you go way back, you see an animated Terry Bradshaw *****ing about a spoiled rookie named John Elway. He said some really nasty things about him when he wanted to come to Denver instead of play for the Colts. I tried to find the exact quote, but no luck so far. It was in '82 or '83.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    That's fine. Every time Bradshaw speaks, all I hear is "John Elway is a mediocre quarterback and will never win a Super Bowl."
    THIS is why I hate Terry Bradshaw... not because he chooses the Steelers, but because of his blatant anti-Bronco stance. And then kissing John's ass after the bowl... that was just sad... He hates John Elway always has, called him a primadona, because of his refusal to play in Indy... he hates him and Denver both since that point in time and it will never change.

Pick your team (the one you played for) that is fine, people expect that.

But at least try and be objective about their opponents. Bradshaw is not objective at least not toward trhe Broncos. You'd think he was a Raider or something, but even Eric Allen can be objective.

Leave a comment:

• LoyalSoldier
    replied
    I don't care about the picks, but the Pats comment was flat out stupid. If they deserved to win that game maby they shouldn't have turned the ball over so many times. It is one thing to get yards and big plays, but it is another to throw a pick in the redzone on the next play.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    It is amazing to me how little credit the Broncos are getting for winning this game. We forced a majority of those turnovers.

The media is still in the denial phase of Patriot Dynasty Death.

Bradshaw is a butt head. Hence why I dont watch Fox Pregame. I rank him up there with Salisbury Steak

Leave a comment:

• denver7_30
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    I don't have a problem with Bradshaw's pick, with him being an ex-Steeler QB and all. We'll prove him wrong, however.
    i agree, i mean look at shannon sharpe on saturday night. we cant complain.

Leave a comment:

• SteelerDan43
    replied
    There is nothing wrong with Bradshaw picking the Steelers just like there is nothing wrong with Tom Jackson and Sharpe picking the Broncos. I know they are supposed to be objective but everyone knows where their alliances lie. Hodge always picks the Steelers too. It would be ridiculous to pick against a team that you played the majority of career with... The fans would hate you!

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by alan
    Im not too mad with him picking the steelers to go all the way,its that he said the patriots deserved to beat us that ticks me well off
    The comment on the Patriots should be posted on the locker room board for the players' reading pleasure

I don't mind him picking the Steelers to win, everyone has an opinion (homer or not).

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    He should. He's a former Steeler player and has won SuperBowls with the Steelers. He should pick them.

He's wrong but it won't be the first or his last time.

Broncos win a very good defensive game.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    Bradshaw is such a prick... In 97 he picked against us CONSTANTLY!

Guess who was the first guy all over Elway's jock after the superbowl....

Terry Bradshaw... "Oh John, you are so wonderful, you are the greatest, I am so glad you finally have that superbowl ring it must be amazing for you!"

You could just tell the Elway wanted to rip his face off (although masked slightly by the fact he had just won the ultimate game).

____ off Bradshaw...

Leave a comment:

• mister clean
    replied
    Last week Bradshaw predicted the Colts to win.

It irks the daylights out of some people, but I kinda like it when the "experts" pick against my team. Really - what do they know?

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    Im not too mad with him picking the steelers to go all the way,its that he said the patriots deserved to beat us that ticks me well off

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Virus
    replied
    I Cant Stand Bradshaw He Is Such A Hater Of The Broncos

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    If I played for a team for my career I wouldn't pick against them and Denver came out with the win that's what matters.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    I don't have a problem with Bradshaw's pick, with him being an ex-Steeler QB and all. We'll prove him wrong, however.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X