Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't sell your tickets to Steelers fans!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't sell your tickets to Steelers fans!!!!

We all know that Pittsburgh fans travel well, heck if they can get 2,000 fans at Lambeau Field you know they can get in anywhere. I am already alarmed by the number of tickets on ebay, many of which will go to terrible towels. If 15,000 tickets went on sale to the public (of which i got four!) that means there were 15,000 season ticket holders who didn't buy the playoff package, and increases the chance of Steelers fans getting in. If you must sell your seats, make sure they stay with the orange and blue faithful. In the event a season ticket holder does let their seats in the hands of Steelers fans, that ticket holder should get an automatic lifetime ban.

Originally posted by Frito1028
    We all know that Pittsburgh fans travel well, heck if they can get 2,000 fans at Lambeau Field you know they can get in anywhere. I am already alarmed by the number of tickets on ebay, many of which will go to terrible towels. If 15,000 tickets went on sale to the public (of which i got four!) that means there were 15,000 season ticket holders who didn't buy the playoff package, and increases the chance of Steelers fans getting in. If you must sell your seats, make sure they stay with the orange and blue faithful. In the event a season ticket holder does let their seats in the hands of Steelers fans, that ticket holder should get an automatic lifetime ban.
    Im sorry to tell you this but Indy and Cincy tried the same thing and it didnt work!! My grandpa's brother lives outside Aspen and has something like 12 season tickets just to resell, I can guarantee if I had the money I could get them... Normally he sells them to other Bronco's fans who couldnt get tickets though
    Last edited by SteelerDan43; 01-16-2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frito1028
      A pointless campaign -- money talks, even to the most die-hard Broncos fans.

It's not like the crowd noise affected us in Cincy or Indy ...
      PITTSBURGH STEELERS
      vs. Bengals W 31-17
      vs. Colts W 21-18
      vs. Broncos W 34-17

2006 AFC CHAMPIONS!
      SUPER BOWL XL

Comment

Originally posted by steelers11
        A pointless campaign -- money talks, even to the most die-hard Broncos fans.
        Not entirely true. The people behind me couldn't attend the last game, so they sold their tickets to some friends that were Broncos fans. The actual seat owner's BROTHER was going to pay double face on them, but he was a pats fan, so the ticket owner would NOT do it. Money doesn't always talk.

It's not like the crowd noise affected us in Cincy or Indy ...
        Yes but the crowd was taken out of the game early on in both those situations. The first one with the injury to Palmer, the second with the scoreboard. When the crowd picked back up though, y'all went through a little bit of trouble.

It will be a good game, regardless...

And hey - same can be said about the Broncos -- I remember we had y'all in Steeler-land in the AFCC game before 32...And still pulled it off...So it can still go either way. It'll be a good game

Comment

From what I can tell browsing through eBay today, unless Broncos fans are willing to pay $500, $600, $700, even $800 per ticket in the lower level, there will be Steelers fans in those seats on Sunday. Not to mention the upper level, where tickets are more affordable. Another expense this week for fans from the Pittsburgh area is travel. Most could drive to Cincinnati and Indianapolis, this week requires airfare. But hey, Uncle Sam is coming through with those tax refund checks to pay the credit card bills before long anyway, right?

Comment

OMG, not again...stop fighting a losing battle, our terrible towels are going to be there!
            But don't worry, we're easy to get along with..and we promise not to razz you too bad! LOL

Comment

You steeler fans say you won't be affected by the crowd noise, but you forget that altitude also factors in to our home field advantage.

R.I.P. D-Will.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerDan43
                Im sorry to tell you this but Indy and Cincy tried the same thing and it didnt work!! My grandpa's brother lives outside Aspen and has something like 12 season tickets just to resell, I can guarantee if I had the money I could get them... Normally he sells them to other Bronco's fans who couldnt get tickets though
                i guess that PIT fans are too dtermined and the past two teams fans are easily swayed from tickets with bright objects... or green paper. Bronco fans are a little different, and we are 2000 that helps us
                “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                “How bad are they???”
                “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Working...
                X