Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The game woulda been closer if we turned the ball over 5 times...guess what? We Didnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game woulda been closer if we turned the ball over 5 times...guess what? We Didnt

So shut the hell up and quit blaming the refs.

WE won the game.

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

WE won the game.
    well said,

or plummer had thrown a couple of picks,or bailey had missed that int,or anderson had fumbled...

all ifs and maybe's
    . i'm sick of all this media crap, was we actually there playing on saturday...........

Comment

What amazes me is that everybody is saying Denver got lucky and didn't deserve to win because the Patriots are the ones who made the mistakes. If I'm not mistaken, the Pats won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls by sitting back and letting the other team make mistakes. I guess it's different when they do it.
      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
        What amazes me is that everybody is saying Denver got lucky and didn't deserve to win because the Patriots are the ones who made the mistakes. If I'm not mistaken, the Pats won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls by sitting back and letting the other team make mistakes. I guess it's different when they do it.
        When the Pats do it they are causing the mistakes. When it happens to them they are giving the game away. Any person who can read can see that.

Comment

Blunt and to the point, and correct

Well done!
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

WE won the game.
            Exactly, I agree!

Comment

WE won the game.

TDK why don't you stop beating around the bush and just tell them what you think.

j/k

You told them.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman

Yeah, I see alot of media trying to discredit us wherever they can.

It's really quite comical.

Comment

Or annoying.
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    Blunt and to the point, and correct

Well done!
                    or ''rap'' g-dog'' we haven't RAPPED''

Comment

I love when the media discredits us. Just makes it sweeter when they have to eat their words after we win a game (ie Marino and Boomer last Saturday)

made by snk16

Comment

Working...
                      X