The Broncos Suck. Pats Should Be In The Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos Suck. Pats Should Be In The Championship Game

but they aren't. i'm crying on the inside . i don't care how much the media says we sucked in that game. we might be the worst team to ever win a superbowl in their eyes. but we have a good chance to win the superbowl this year and it makes me giddy. i never imagined we would get to the superbowl this year. i wanted to win one playoff game and i would have been completely satisfied.

Yeah the football gods really helped us out that game. I believe the Pats won the game but the score tells me different and thats all that matters!!

Comment

The Broncos don`t suck at all, and I hope you kick some steeler butt on Sunday.

Comment

In playoff's there's no excuse for that many turnovers and expect to win.

Sorry, but if Pats were going to being anything like Champs this year, they should remember how to hold on to the ball. See ya next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
          but they aren't. i'm crying on the inside . i don't care how much the media says we sucked in that game. we might be the worst team to ever win a superbowl in their eyes. but we have a good chance to win the superbowl this year and it makes me giddy. i never imagined we would get to the superbowl this year. i wanted to win one playoff game and i would have been completely satisfied.
          Eoo I was about to come in here and belittle you. Anyway its gonna be a tough battle if the Broncos over look them. But I trust that they will not.

Comment

PATS are good they just forgot to bring their fingers that game.

Comment

Originally posted by p-body
              Sorry, but if Pats were going to being anything like Champs this year, they should remember how to hold on to the ball. See ya next year.
              Your right. As a Pats fan, I can admit it. No team can turn the ball over 5 times in the playoffs and expect to win.

Comment

Why do they Suck?

I'm sorry did you just want the broncos to stop appologize and not take advantage of all the FORCED turnovers that happened during the game. No it wasn't statistical domination with the yardage standpoint but the score is what it is. So if you want to say that the broncos suck this year. Maybe you should think about what you are saying before you say it.

Comment

Working...
                X