Why u mad at Bradshaw for picking Pittsburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why u mad at Bradshaw for picking Pittsburg

Imagine Sharpe or T Davis picking the Steelers to win.

It wasn't the pick, it was the "Patriots deserved to win" comment.

Denver is getting so little respect I wouldn't be surprised to see them on fire for this Pittsburgh game.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

I expect all of Fox analyst to pick Steelers, Bradshaw is supporting is team, but don't disrespect the other team out there that fought for 60 minutes, caused the turnovers and took advantage of it.

That is like saying Dallas let Bradshaw win some of his suporbowls.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SPLITTINGBUNS
        Imagine Sharpe or T Davis picking the Steelers to win.
        I wouldnt put it past Sharpe

Comment

With 5 turnovers Pats dont derserve shi T but the Denver offense played awful
          hopefully are offense comes to play this week

Comment

Originally posted by biglenny
            I wouldnt put it past Sharpe
            Sharpe goes out his way to try to be impartial. In doing so, he criticizes his former team more. He's been pretty tough on Plummer and has constantly torched Boller.

At the same time, he looked giddy before the Broncos played the Pats.
            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Frankly, I don't care who Bradshaw picks. That guy just spouts off for ratings, just like Sharpe does and of course he's going to pick the Steelers.

If he doesn't think Denver deserved to beat the Patriots, that's his own problem, not ours. He can live in that mindset if it makes him feel better.

Comment

Sharpe picks broncos

In his Nfl.com article Sharpe picks DENVER and carolina
                sigpicimage.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                  Sharpe goes out his way to try to be impartial. In doing so, he criticizes his former team more. He's been pretty tough on Plummer and has constantly torched Boller.

At the same time, he looked giddy before the Broncos played the Pats.
                  Hey man everyones entitled to their opinion Im not about to knock anyone for speaking their mind. That said in Jakes third year under Shanahan I think hes been down right impresive sure hes been in the NFL longer then just 3 years but whos been coching the man? AR? not so great hu? Denver pretty great if you ask me this is only the beginig.

p.s. I like Sharpe but IMO hes a hater

Comment

Working...
                  X