a little depressed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little depressed...

that we haved to play the steelers next. Now, I know a lot of u think they can take this game of, but the chances are steelers will win. (Imo 21 steelers 16.)
    Now dont flame me.

LMFAO...

so you'd rather we play AT Indy, then get another home game, where we're 9-0 this season...

It's the AFC Championship game, of course the competition is going to be tough, but I'd take playing at home vs. the Steelers over at Indy anyday, and that's not a knock on the Steelers, home field advantage gets bigger the later into the playoffs it is...

Thanks Snk

Comment

Everyones entitled to their opinion even if its wrong.

Comment

An annoying thing to say

"Everyones entitled to their opinion even if its wrong."

This is an annoying thing to tell someone. He never said the original poster wasn't entitled to his opinion. He was simply being critical of it. Why whenever there is disagreement on a message board does someone have to make this useless statement?

- Jason

Comment

actualy yes, I would rather play the Colts in the RCA dome. Pittsburgh is a much better team then Indy, they might have gone with only two losses this season (Injuries). And They can stop our 2 best run O with their incredible (better than chicago) D. TRUST ME, THE BUS WILL RUN OVER US.

Comment

Originally posted by TBell26= best
            actualy yes, I would rather play the Colts in the RCA dome. Pittsburgh is a much better team then Indy, they might have gone with only two losses this season (Injuries). And They can stop our 2 best run O with their incredible (better than chicago) D. TRUST ME, THE BUS WILL RUN OVER US.

The Bus, run over us? Have you been watching many Denver Broncos games because all I see is us basically containing people like LT, Preist Holmes and others. I would rather play the Steelers at home as well Indy would just kill us ,but here we have a chance and in fact should be able to win. Make Ben throw alot there in trouble.

Comment

the BUS is not like those other backs, are D is under-sized, and that wont keep the bus contained.

Comment

The key to beating the steelers isnt making ben throw. look what that caused in indy. the key is make them play our game. if we take the lead early and slow down the tempo like we have been doing all year we will win if we let this turn into a qb battle it gets a bit dangerous for both teams.

with that said could you imagine a secondary with champ and troy polamalu. that would be insane.
                No matter what, I win.

Comment

the BUS is not like those other backs, are D is under-sized, and that wont keep the bus contained.
                  Al Wilson is undersized???????? Courtney Brown is undersized??? TREVOR PRYCE IS UNDERSIZED????

Comment

Ya our D- Line is far from undersized. In fact they are probably bigger then the Bus unlike the Colts D- Line. Really the Bus isn't my fear there Defense and how they play is what scares me a little.

Comment

Originally posted by ColRockies_5
                      LMFAO...

so you'd rather we play AT Indy, then get another home game, where we're 9-0 this season...

It's the AFC Championship game, of course the competition is going to be tough, but I'd take playing at home vs. the Steelers over at Indy anyday, and that's not a knock on the Steelers, home field advantage gets bigger the later into the playoffs it is...
                      EXACLTY!!!!!! There is no such thing as an wasy playoff game. Every game was gunna be tough here on out.
                      Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

we match up much better against the steelers at home than we do against indy on the road. if we lose to steelers this sunday, i'm willing to bet we would have lost if we were playing indy

Comment

Originally posted by DistilledFun
                          The key to beating the steelers isnt making ben throw.

Someone didn't see the 21-3 lead Ben built up by throwing and doing it early.

Comment

Lol apparently you don't remember the 97 season when Denver went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers for the afc championship. The bus didn't run all over us then, and guess what? It's not going to happen Sunday. Our defense now is way stronger than it was then,and Bettis is a lot older. It's not going to happen, and I hate to say it but Indy is a better team than Pittsburgh, but that's the beauty of the Nfl playoffs. You don't have to be the better team, you only have to beat the opposing team once.
                            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I'm going to be honest. With your 9 posts and these last few comments, I think you're a Steelers fan posing under a Denver tag. lol
                              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Working...
                              X