X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncosaurus
    replied
    Originally posted by psychobilly
    Denver are not going to the superbowl this year, period. They have renamed it the Alsoranbowl.
    The term "alsoran" refers to a team that LOSES. Last time I checked, Denver was still in it. Bonehead.

Leave a comment:

• psychobilly
    replied
    Denver are not going to the superbowl this year, period. They have renamed it the Alsoranbowl.

Leave a comment:

• DallaSteel
    replied
    It's not the Broncos, per se, but rather Jake Plummer. The entire sports world is used to him being with the Cardinals. Sports pundits have never given anyone a second chance in this league.

Leave a comment:

• dbjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by steelersluis
    Welcome to the Steelers world. No one thought we would beat Cincy, and we did. 1 expert picked us to beat the Colts. The odds makers made us 9.5 point underdogs, and despite horrible officiating, we won. Now we are 5.5 point underdogs again. I am loving this whole underdog role
    Yes, but at the end of the day, the Steelers were the 6th seed and would have to play all road games to get to the Super Bowl. So even if you think you're not getting a fair shake, at least journalists can point to your seeding as some sort of justification. After all, how often is a #6 seed going to beat a #1 seed?

BTW, aren't the odds set more to even out betting on each side of the line than an actual indication of who they think will win?

Leave a comment:

• steelersluis
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Lets write a letter to say how the Best team in football won the superbowl, we will address this letter to SI, ESPN, Sean Salsbury, and everyone else who thinks we just got lucky. After two more wins, it will prove that WE DESERVE TO WIN IT ALL!

I just, I cant belive the amazing ways people are making excuses for Denver winning, I mean, it is good that we are flying under the radar. But it does peeve me off how thye make up some of the stupidest excuses, I used to have a lot of respect for SI, they were homers, but they werent STUPID

Now they have crossed into STUPID
    Welcome to the Steelers world. No one thought we would beat Cincy, and we did. 1 expert picked us to beat the Colts. The odds makers made us 9.5 point underdogs, and despite horrible officiating, we won. Now we are 5.5 point underdogs again. I am loving this whole underdog role

Leave a comment:

• JoRo
    started a topic Lets write a letter after the Broncos win a superbowl

Lets write a letter after the Broncos win a superbowl

Lets write a letter to say how the Best team in football won the superbowl, we will address this letter to SI, ESPN, Sean Salsbury, and everyone else who thinks we just got lucky. After two more wins, it will prove that WE DESERVE TO WIN IT ALL!

I just, I cant belive the amazing ways people are making excuses for Denver winning, I mean, it is good that we are flying under the radar. But it does peeve me off how thye make up some of the stupidest excuses, I used to have a lot of respect for SI, they were homers, but they werent STUPID

Now they have crossed into STUPID
Working...
X