Hopefully the steelers are occupied by this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully the steelers are occupied by this

I think that the steelers are going to need to spend today figuring out Joey's fine. Hopefully this is a distraction but its ok.. Ditka, Sharpe and some others are picking us anyways so im feeling pretty good about this game
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Man, I don't know... The Steelers kick ass when they're the underdogs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      Man, I don't know... The Steelers kick ass when they're the underdogs.

seriously...they have won both of their playoff games on the road.

hopefully we can change that....

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
        seriously...they have won both of their playoff games on the road.

hopefully we can change that....
        I'm pretty sure those games are unchangeable at this point.

But maybe we can beat them and stop the trend!
        Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
          I think that the steelers are going to need to spend today figuring out Joey's fine. Hopefully this is a distraction but its ok.. Ditka, Sharpe and some others are picking us anyways so im feeling pretty good about this game

He's not going to be fined. And I don't possibly see how even if he was it would be a distration.

I mean, we're playing for the right to advance to the Super Bowl...

As for Ditka, Sharpe and MOST others, they picked Indianapolis to win, too. Guess they don't know as much as they think they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
            I'm pretty sure those games are unchangeable at this point.

But maybe we can beat them and stop the trend!

o yea...my bad....thats what i meant.

Comment

I thought Espn radio reported something like Porter would be fined $17,000 or such, of course they could have been speculating.

Many experts picked neither of our teams, well the teams they did are out of it. They can rationalize it anyway they want, none of them are taking the field to help effect the outcome.

Only thing the Steelers are occupied with is Sunday's game.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                I thought Espn radio reported something like Porter would be fined $17,000 or such, of course they could have been speculating.

Many experts picked neither of our teams, well the teams they did are out of it. They can rationalize it anyway they want, none of them are taking the field to help effect the outcome.

Only thing the Steelers are occupied with is Sunday's game.

No. Pittsburgh news reported earlier this evening that he would not be fined when the league released it's statement that the wrong call had been made.

Comment

Originally posted by thechief33
                  He's not going to be fined. And I don't possibly see how even if he was it would be a distration.

I mean, we're playing for the right to advance to the Super Bowl...

As for Ditka, Sharpe and MOST others, they picked Indianapolis to win, too. Guess they don't know as much as they think they do.
                  Of course he'll be fined. I don't know if you're unaware of the incident, he basically said the refs were cheating for Indianapolis.......WHOOPS

Thanks Snk

Comment

Working...
                  X