QB Commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Commercials

I was just over in the smack forum, and a post there made this jump in my head.

Has anyone noticed that the QB's with the tv commercials (Peyton with an E and Brady with his 5 layers of protection) are home making vacation plans, while two QB's who get in front of the camera for a bit after each game are playing for the AFC Championship?

Let this be a lesson to all football players. Maybe if you spend more time playing football, and less time trying looking pretty for the camera.......

made by snk16

Originally posted by michbroncofan
    I was just over in the smack forum, and a post there made this jump in my head.

Has anyone noticed that the QB's with the tv commercials (Peyton with an E and Brady with his 5 layers of protection) are home making vacation plans, while two QB's who get in front of the camera for a bit after each game are playing for the AFC Championship?

Let this be a lesson to all football players. Maybe if you spend more time playing football, and less time trying looking pretty for the camera.......

Says it perfectly clear to me: They're playing for the green. Jake and Ben play for love of the game and thrill of competition.

sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Well, Ben is on a fat head commercial on NFL Network, no idea if they still run the commercial though.

Comment

uh oh,....is that another stat in the making?
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
        X