Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we have a 95 pecent chance of getting to the superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we have a 95 pecent chance of getting to the superbowl.

We have homefield, were undefeated at home, and we beat a very good patriots team. I'm convinced. What do you guys think.

i think if we score more pts than pitt we will goto the superbowl
    Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

Very Tight Game

Pittsburgh will win in a very close, very physical game.

Comment

I think it's more like 93%

Comment

Our Players are used to the Thin Mile High Air, The steelers arent. If the LOUD Crowd noise doesnt get em', the think air will. We have the Best Lienbacker Corps in The NFL. Williams, Wilson, and Gold, OH MY!!
          Image Created by BroncoFanCam

Comment

Yeah the Steelers suck, they don't deserve to be in this game, why wobble on the fence, we should just make 100% -->

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              Yeah the Steelers suck, they don't deserve to be in this game, why wobble on the fence, we should just make 100% -->

Pittsburgh sucks and doesn't deserve to be in this game??? C'mon...Pittsburgh dominated the best offense in the league last week and is averaging roughly 28 pts/gm over the last 6 weeks.

Pittsburgh got here because they did what they had to do...

And don't look for that thin air to bail you out...Also, expect to see plenty of Black and Gold in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos win
                We have homefield, were undefeated at home, and we beat a very good patriots team. I'm convinced. What do you guys think.
                They also said the Titanic would never sink, Rome would never fall, the Pats would beat the broncos and the Colts would win the title. In today's NFL, crazy crap happens.

I Agree with you 100%. But we need to approach this like we approached the Pats game. NO ONE in the media wants us to win. No one in Business wants us to win....(they shutter at the fact they may have to get Superbowl Winning QB jake plummer to do commercials)
                It's Us vs the World.

Lets go kick @$$!!!!!
                I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

Originally posted by thechief33
                  Pittsburgh sucks and doesn't deserve to be in this game??? C'mon...Pittsburgh dominated the best offense in the league last week and is averaging roughly 28 pts/gm over the last 6 weeks.

Pittsburgh got here because they did what they had to do...

And don't look for that thin air to bail you out...Also, expect to see plenty of Black and Gold in the stands.
                  Take note young Padwan Learner... the " " indicates what's said was crap. I do not believe what I wrote, nor do I believe what the thread starter wrote... Of course Pitt deserves to be here, this will be as tough a game as we have played all year and maybe more-so. To say we have 95% chance of victory is foolhearty at best.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

I think your puttin the cart before the horse here, its a little closer than that! I would say its more like 60-65% You get there. And believe me its only cause your the home team. These teams are too evenly matched for the odds to be that good. But the Steelers understand that it is possible to go into someone else's house and whoop them for the AFC Championship

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerDan43
                      I think your puttin the cart before the horse here, its a little closer than that! I would say its more like 60-65% You get there. And believe me its only cause your the home team. These teams are too evenly matched for the odds to be that good. But the Steelers understand that it is possible to go into someone else's house and whoop them for the AFC Championship
                      I totally agree. While I think Denver has a good chance to win this game...these playoffs have been crazy, and the Steelers have a very solid team. I would be very pissed if Pit. beats us...but not SUPRISED.

Good luck Steelers...but I hope we WIN

Comment

I would say its 50/50 when being objective. My bronco love says 100% though..lol

But seriously either team can win this game. Its gonna come down to which teams schemes work better and who makes the right adjustments. If either team lacks in the adjustment department that is when you will see it get exploited for some big plays downfield.

I am assuming both teams will be very aggressive on defense so its probably gonna come down to turnovers and a few big plays. I don't see a blowout for either side. (although I would love Denver to walk over them!! )

Comment

it is the best match up for us ....it would have been hard for us to put the kind of pressure on manning the steelers did,....so not only did they advance thier selfs but put us in a better chance to advance ourselfs

now im not saying we couldnt beat the colts ,cause i think the hype was better then they accually were but this is a better matchup for us

we match up very close in most stats...both runstoppers..both run first ,,both decent qbs...but i think we have something that indy didnt ...a fast mobile elusive not afraid to tuck it and run qb,,,and not the bouncing statue peyton so that could give them problems as well as thier blitz will give us some

all in all i think the bus stops for good in denver!!! but if it dont and the steelers do prevail...get a ring for the bus...one of the classiest , unselfish true great nfl players in the league
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by txbronco
                            They also said the Titanic would never sink, Rome would never fall, the Pats would beat the broncos and the Colts would win the title. In today's NFL, crazy crap happens.

I Agree with you 100%. But we need to approach this like we approached the Pats game. NO ONE in the media wants us to win. No one in Business wants us to win....(they shutter at the fact they may have to get Superbowl Winning QB jake plummer to do commercials)
                            It's Us vs the World.

Lets go kick @$$!!!!!
                            what does the titanic sinking and rome falling have anything to do with the nfl?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                              what does the titanic sinking and rome falling have anything to do with the nfl?
                              exactly
                              I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

Working...
                              X