Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts fans... Cheer up!!!

From: http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/special1/...01002109990001

My advice to Colts fans is to cheer up... you got to witness your kicker, Mike Vanderjagt, accomplish the mathematically impossible Sunday. I ask you, what other kicker could miss a 46-yard field goal by 47 yards?

OK, so I'm exaggerating a little. He only missed it by 47 feet. You get the idea. We're talking about the worst kick since Mrs. O'Leary's cow. With the pressure on in the closing seconds, Vanderjagt, the most accurate kicker in NFL history, ch-ch-ch choked.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

hey, how can i put that picture on my messages. The rocky mountain Thunder one?? Thanks
    Image Created by BroncoFanCam

Comment

At least Colts fans can rest knowing the NFL wanted them to win pretty bad too....

Comment

hey, how can i put that picture on my messages. The rocky mountain Thunder one?? Thanks guys, Your help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanBroncoFan
          hey, how can i put that picture on my messages. The rocky mountain Thunder one?? Thanks
          Getting the picture, and saving it online:
          1: Save the picture to your computer (right click, save as...)
          2: Click here --> http://imageshack.us/
          3: Click "Browse" and find the file you saved.
          4: Click "Upload".
          5: When the next page appears get the URL marked "DIRECT".

BroncoMania:
          1: Click "User CP" (Up and Left on your screen.)
          2: Click "Edit Signature" (Left-hand column, top)
          3: Enter the URL (above, from ImageShack)
          4: Save Signature.
          5: Done

Oh and yes, you may use it in your signature...

Comment

Thanks bro.

Comment

how can i make it bigger like yours??

Comment

nevermind i found it. thanks

Comment

All i know is I have first day of classes tomorrow, and I am addicted to this forum.
                  So much for first day of classes
                  I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

I don't know if I could cheer up if I were a Colts fan right about now. Everything was lined up for them and this was the year for them to get it done. They were at their peak, had a Defense to help keep them in line, had home field advantage through the playoffs, the Super Bowl itself was going to be in a dome and they had help from the refs to get the win and still lost to the number 6 seed in the AFC playoffs. With so much expectations and hopes, they never even made it to the AFC Championship game and now the window is starting to shut on them.

I'd be disgusted as a Colts fan right now, if I were one. I know I was disgusted when the Chiefs blew their chance 10 years ago against the Colts .

I just don't think Indy will have another chance like they had this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanBroncoFan
                      nevermind i found it. thanks
                      Why isn't your's rotating???

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD
                        I don't know if I could cheer up if I were a Colts fan right about now. Everything was lined up for them and this was the year for them to get it done. They were at their peak, had a Defense to help keep them in line, had home field advantage through the playoffs, the Super Bowl itself was going to be in a dome and they had help from the refs to get the win and still lost to the number 6 seed in the AFC playoffs. With so much expectations and hopes, they never even made it to the AFC Championship game and now the window is starting to shut on them.

I'd be disgusted as a Colts fan right now, if I were one. I know I was disgusted when the Chiefs blew their chance 10 years ago against the Colts .

I just don't think Indy will have another chance like they had this year.
                        You got that right. This was their year and they blew it. They wont have another chance like this because Edge and Wayne are FA's. They Paid Peyton and Harrison so much money they dont have enough to pay Wayne and Edge what they are worth.

BTW after hearing Peytons comments I dont think I would want to come back either after hearing him blame his team mates for the loss and not his sorry as throwing when he's under pressure.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X