For the Bronco fans:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Bronco fans:

I am a Falcons fan, living in Aurora. I am going to get to the point. This has been a season of surprises, and eventual upsets (umm... can anyone say "Wide right"?). Here's another one. i am cheering for the Broncos, like there is no tomorrow! I know that the Broncos will tank the Steelers, and then beat my division rival (Carolina Panthers) in the Super Bowl.

In other words: Congrates on the season, and the Pats game, and good luck in the super bowl!

Hawaiian, Stylin, and Profilin'!

"For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor, the protected will never know." - Unknown U.S. Marine in WWII

May 1,000,000,000 crabs infest the crotch of anyone that spoils your day!

RIP - Pat Tillman 1976 - 2004

Originally posted by Degenerate
    I am a Falcons fan, living in Aurora. I am going to get to the point. This has been a season of surprises, and eventual upsets (umm... can anyone say "Wide right"?). Here's another one. i am cheering for the Broncos, like there is no tomorrow! I know that the Broncos will tank the Steelers, and then beat my division rival (Carolina Panthers) in the Super Bowl.

In other words: Congrates on the season, and the Pats game, and good luck in the super bowl!
    Thanks man!
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Thank You! Very much appreciated!
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Preciate it hoss.

Comment

Thanks bud and

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
          X