Haters get on my nerves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters get on my nerves!

I was at the grocery store today, and this doofus walkin around in a dirty ole Raiders hat was standing with his kids at the horse ride saying Go Steelers as loud as he could. Had to be 5 people around with Broncos caps on and this guy just standing there begging for someone to get vocal with him in front of his kids.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

well i certainly dont have that here in texas. But I sure would like to see more people with bronco hats down here.
    I get looks and strange heads turned and cocked at me in a puzzled manner, followed by rage that the cowboys lost to the Broncos.

People down here think that if you are born in texas you have sold your soul to the cowboys.
    But mostly apathy to the broncos and pretty much the entire playoffs this year is what people down here act like.

What i would give to move up there
    (sigh)
    I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

Gonna have to find you some Broncos fans down around your area.....can't be the lone orange and blue. Last couple days I've seen a lot of blue and orange and I just smile realizing we have the best fans in the world!
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Not in memphis either my friend

I have to be the only Bronco's fan in all of Memphis if not Tennessee. I'm beginning to dislike this place very much. Everyone I work with constantly hates on the Bronc's and refuse to give credit when credit is due after a win.

Comment

same thing here in texas!
          All I hear mentioned is
          "oh we should have beaten denver on thankgiving day. You got lucky"
          "Jake Plummer is a choke artist"
          "Why dont you go for your home team, you're sorry"

ugh!!!!!
          Somebody, GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE OR GET ME SOME BACKUP DOWN HERE!
          I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

Try living in SoCal. I got raider fans on my left and Bolt fans on my right and then i got my whole friggin family whos from Pittsburgh hatin on me. I'm goin out of my friggin mind.

Comment

Working...
            X