Browns fans are with you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns fans are with you!!

We want to let you guys know we Hate the Stullers more than anything,, even more then John Elway ,but we respect John , We hope to give you guys good karma even though we stink hopefully are old D-LINE can help,,Good Luck and pull this out for us..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS Joe D for Cleveland

Woo! Good luck next year, Charlie Frye and Braylon Edwards look promising!

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Thanks!! Do you hate them more the Art Modell and his Coke sniffing son David
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Steelers are like your raiders,, chiefs

Comment

WOW I though Art was hated more then Satan and bin Laden in C-Town
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Sweet

I got much respect for the browns. They just happen to have bad luck with injuries.
            Anyway, thanks for the shoutout and Denver all the way to Detroit.
            GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
            It's 4:20 got a light?

Comment

Me and a friend met a Browns fan that has converted to a Broncos fan. We thought that was very strange. So we talked about all the years past and the history of the Browns and Bronco games.

He said he just got tired of waiting year in and year out. He likes Shanaham and he likes how Denver has built its team in recent history.

Needless to say, he enjoys Bronco fans too.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Here is that converted Browns fan's joke.

We were drinkign beer, talking about those 2 Browns losses back to back in the AFCCG.

The dude said Byner was real upset with his fumble and the media and fans pressure after that was very difficult.

He then said Byner tried to commit suicide. We were shocked and asked "What, what happened, we never heard that"

He said, He tried to commit suicide....... . but dropped the gun.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Wouldn't the Clowns need to be on the same competitive level as the Steelers in order to consider them rivals? The Clowns are on about the same level as a 3A high school.

Comment

Originally posted by DallaSteel
                    Wouldn't the Clowns need to be on the same competitive level as the Steelers in order to consider them rivals? The Clowns are on about the same level as a 3A high school.
                    Id!ot! He came on here being classy and you've got to show your tush. Thanks, Browns86. GO BRONCOS! Take down the bus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Browns86
                      We want to let you guys know we Hate the Stullers more than anything,, even more then John Elway ,but we respect John , We hope to give you guys good karma even though we stink hopefully are old D-LINE can help,,Good Luck and pull this out for us..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS Joe D for Cleveland
                      your browns suck and they always will suck. now get out of this message board, this board is for playoff teams, and the clowns definitely aren't. ha ha you and your team suck
                      Last edited by besz28; 01-17-2006, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy
                        I got much respect for the browns. They just happen to have bad luck with injuries.
                        Anyway, thanks for the shoutout and Denver all the way to Detroit.
                        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
                        like motercylcle accidents?
                        "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                        -The best in the business-

Comment

Browns Rejects

Originally posted by Browns86
                          Funny how the hapless Brown Stain fans support the Showoff Ponies. Probably because Denver is mostly made up of Brownie rejects. How many times did the Broncos kick the browns in the playoffs? Repsect you say, I thought it was a crime punishable by jail time to mention Elway's name in Cleveland. The guy who posted this is probably the fan who got slammed by James Farrior. Nice orange socks by the way. 41 to ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... Go kiss your picture of Drew Carey and get a real football team while you are at it.

Comment

Haha, you are doomed now that the Brownies gave your thier "blessings".

Comment

Originally posted by JosephPorter
                              Go kiss your picture of Drew Carey and get a real football team while you are at it.

Heh, not bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X