Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX sports take of Jake Plummer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FOX sports take of Jake Plummer

    NICEEEEEE!!!!Fun read though!

    If Tom Brady's the Frank Sinatra of the NFL, Jake Plummer's the league's very own Ronnie Van Zant. While Brady graces the cover of GQ and dons the sport coat during pre- and post-game interviews, "The Snake" goes with the oversized T-shirt and the messenger bag across the chest. He's got a beard that would make the dudes from ZZ Top jealous. A true "mountain man," Plummer's the current King of the Rockies.

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5251618
    sigpic

  • #2
    lol, very clever

    Nice article, thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      I saw the article this morning! Hilarious!

      The media is in such mourning of Brady and Manning.

      They have no choice but to embrace the Scruffy Guy and the German.

      Love it!
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

      Comment


      • #4
        Jovi that's our Boy!



        I Adopted Jake Plummer

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LCA534
          Jovi that's our Boy!
          Yes it is!! We knew he had potential when we adopted him last summer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            I saw the article this morning! Hilarious!

            The media is in such mourning of Brady and Manning.

            They have no choice but to embrace the Scruffy Guy and the German.

            Love it!
            *tear*......look at the pain i feel for them......
            "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

            sigpic
            -The best in the business-

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
              NICEEEEEE!!!!Fun read though!

              If Tom Brady's the Frank Sinatra of the NFL, Jake Plummer's the league's very own Ronnie Van Zant. While Brady graces the cover of GQ and dons the sport coat during pre- and post-game interviews, "The Snake" goes with the oversized T-shirt and the messenger bag across the chest. He's got a beard that would make the dudes from ZZ Top jealous. A true "mountain man," Plummer's the current King of the Rockies.

              http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5251618
              Hey Banjo stop coming up with all this good stuff for us to read, I've been trying to get off the computer for the past hour!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jaws
                Hey Banjo stop coming up with all this good stuff for us to read, I've been trying to get off the computer for the past hour!
                Ya gotta know,,Ya gotta know!!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  People are starting to notice that this is a new Jake


                  Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                  2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what would be funny is if the announcers were forced to spell out Roethlisberger every time the said his name
                    Glen Haven Fire

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X