Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrass
    replied
    Spent only 1 year at the Denver post eh? I bet he got fired and has a sour taste in his mouth. He's an A-hole.

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    He came to Chicago from the Los Angeles Times, where he focused on the same sports since 1985. He’s also written a weekly column for The Sporting News, and has done freelance work for the Los Angeles Times Magazine and Sports Illustrated.
    This guy wrote for the Times for 10 years and I never heard of him? Wow - I thought I knew all of their columnists for the last 25 years. Hmmmm...must not have written very many memorable columns.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Gene Wojciechowski joined ESPN in 1992 as a college football reporter. He is a regular contributor to the "Halftime Blitz" on ESPN’s Thursday Night Game of the Week, and makes frequent contributions to ESPN’s SportsCenter, College GameDay, The Weekend Kickoff Show and ESPNEWS. In addition, he’s a frequent guest on ESPN Radio and ESPN’s Up Close.

In November of 1997, Wojciechowski made the move to ESPN, Inc. full-time in accepting a senior writer position with ESPN Magazine, where he covers college football and men’s college basketball.

Wojciechowski came to ESPN from the Chicago Tribune, where he had been the national college football and college basketball columnist since November 1995. He also covered the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. He came to Chicago from the Los Angeles Times, where he focused on the same sports since 1985. He’s also written a weekly column for The Sporting News, and has done freelance work for the Los Angeles Times Magazine and Sports Illustrated.

Wojciechowski began his career at the Fort Lauderdale News/Sun-Sentinel in 1980. After a three year stint, he joined the Denver Post in 1983, and a year later, moved to the Dallas Morning News.

He’s also authored four books, Pond Scum and Vultures: America’s Sportswriters Talk About Their Glamorous Professions; You’ve Got to Have Balls to Make It in This League (with Pam Postema); Nothing But Net (with Bill Walton ); I Love Being the Enemy (with Reggie Miller); and was contributing author to The Heisman: Sixty Years of Tradition and Excellence.

Wojciechowski has received four Associated Press Sports Editors (APSE) National Writing Awards. He’s also been honored on numerous occasions by the Pro Football Writers of America, the U.S. Basketball Writers of America and the Los Angeles Press Club.

A 1979 graduate of the University of Tennessee (where he was a football walk-on), he resides in Wheaton, Illinois, with his wife, Cheryl, and two daughters.

Wojciechowski is no relation to former star Duke point guard Steve Wojciechowski, although he’s quick to point out that he’s the taller of the two.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoABQ
    replied
    Originally posted by MVPlummerXV
    If Gods not a Bronco fan......Why are sunsets orange?????
    And the sky is blue

Leave a comment:

• MVPlummerXV
    replied
    If Gods not a Bronco fan......Why are sunsets orange?????

Leave a comment:

• KS-BroncoGirl
    replied
    I already told the idiot off

I have a journalism degree and wrote to him that his story was awful and misguided in general. You shouldn't write a story without some kind of facts or statistical info involved, especially if it's a story reflecting your own opinion of any subject matter. Disregard him as it is apparent he is one of the hater and a very bad writer.

Leave a comment:

• MVPlummerXV
    started a topic Who is Gene Wojciechowski?

Who is Gene Wojciechowski?

Gene Wojciechowski you are a pittiful little nerd and you need to go study something other than football because you are just plain retarded! ESPN, I demand you fire this retard after Sunday when the Broncos head to Detroit.

Gene WojciechowskiGo to H*ll you Hater!!!!
Working...
X