Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our cheerleaders won the game!!

Yea baby!
    Sideline Sartorial Watch: A week ago at Cincinnati, kickoff temperature 61 degrees, Bonnie Bernstein wore a fur jacket on the sidelines. Saturday night at Denver, kickoff temperature 54, Bernstein wore pink gloves. She looked smashing -- but what's with fur and gloves in mild temperatures? Meanwhile Stephen Carey of Littleton, Colo., reports he attended the Broncos game and saw a direct correlation between cheer-babe professionalism and Denver success. At kickoff, Carey says, the Broncos cheerleaders wore bulky long-pants outfits; immediately Denver fell behind. For the second quarter the cheerleaders switched to extremely revealing numbers they would wear in the halftime show, immediately Denver scored 10 points and took the lead. In the second half, the cheerleaders wore the first-quarter outfits but with parts discarded, Carey says; Denver held the lead throughout.
    http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9170836
    sigpic

it's all about priorities. I hope their wearing their skimpies this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
      Yea baby!
      Sideline Sartorial Watch: A week ago at Cincinnati, kickoff temperature 61 degrees, Bonnie Bernstein wore a fur jacket on the sidelines. Saturday night at Denver, kickoff temperature 54, Bernstein wore pink gloves. She looked smashing -- but what's with fur and gloves in mild temperatures? Meanwhile Stephen Carey of Littleton, Colo., reports he attended the Broncos game and saw a direct correlation between cheer-babe professionalism and Denver success. At kickoff, Carey says, the Broncos cheerleaders wore bulky long-pants outfits; immediately Denver fell behind. For the second quarter the cheerleaders switched to extremely revealing numbers they would wear in the halftime show, immediately Denver scored 10 points and took the lead. In the second half, the cheerleaders wore the first-quarter outfits but with parts discarded, Carey says; Denver held the lead throughout.
      http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9170836
      Cold or not cold......... I hope the cheerleaders realize how important they are and take one for the team.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        Cold or not cold......... I hope the cheerleaders realize how important they are and take one for the team.
        They did look really beautiful. I loved those black daisey dukes with the little gold tops, or should I say almost gold tops.
        Anyway Ive seen other teams cheerleaders dress in such attire but I would have never thought our cheerleaders would wear something so revealing.

Comment

Working...
        X