Beat the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the Steelers

I wanted to come over here and personally ask you guys to beat the Steelers. There is no doubt in my mind that you guys are an awesome team and the future Super bowl champs. I was looking foward to playing you guys but it looks like this isn't our year. So good luck on Sunday and do all us Colt fans a favor and show the Steelers that they ain't a gift from God! My husband is a Steelers fan so of course I haven't lived down the Colts/Steelers game. I know that it was not one of our best played! Good Luck Again! I'll be there in Denver watching the game! I'll be the only woman wearing the Colts blue in the sea of towl spinning fans..lol
    Proud Army Wife
    A Colts fan who isn't jumping off the wagon

How many Bronco players read this board?

You would get the same response to your request if you sent smoke signals.

Comment

Woah, wasn't your best played? How about giving the credit where it is due, on the play of the Steelers. Gods gift? I don't know who you where referring too because the only people I thought the media and fans thought was "Gods Gift" both lost to the better teams this past weekend (Manning, Brady)
      Good to see you're not a bandwagoner, thats a good thing for every team. But the lack of respect you show the Steelers in turn disrespects the Bronco's because many talking heads are saying "The Patriots Lost" not "The Bronco's won" which I am sure upsets many Bronco fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocycloid
        How many Bronco players read this board?

You would get the same response to your request if you sent smoke signals.
        Don't you know players all over the league read their own message boards? Especially when they are preparing for a championship game. Yeah, that's the first thing they do every morning. Duh. Obviously posted by a Steelers fan. Go Broncs! From another Colts fan.
        DIE-HARD BLEED BLUE FAN

"Manning to Harrison.....TOUCHDOWN, HARRISON!"

Comment

I Know This Will Be A Very Good Game But As A Broncos Fan I Have To Agree And Say Go Broncos!!!! :d

Comment

I have to say one of the things that has surprised me is the amount of support for the Broncos from other teams. Never thought I'd hear Colts fans rooting for us (although I think that rivalry isn't as strong on your side, eh?)... also have Bengal fans... players throughout the AFC West have given us their vote of confidence... It's very cool...

I personally like the Steelers and am glad that they've made it to the AFC Championship. I don't mind the idea of them making it to the Superbowl, but I definately mind the idea of them going through us to get there.

Comment

i just want to say one thing to the colts fans now that are invading. if you all are going to come over here and continue talking your smack about pittsburgh, that not only shows disrespect to us but to more importantly the bronco fans and their board. i will say this though, you all got BEAT by the steelers. quit trying to come up w/other excuses other than you got OUTPLAYED! swallow your pride for once and give the credit where it is due. stop your crying and go back to your own board. in case you didn't notice this is a 2005 PLAYOFFS BOARD. some place you all are not... anymore...

this game against the broncs will be better than the game against you for one reason... they are coming in confident, not cocky...

that and their fans have more class you all also... just read around a little bit. you'll see what i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by IndyArmyWife
                I wanted to come over here and personally ask you guys to beat the Steelers. There is no doubt in my mind that you guys are an awesome team and the future Super bowl champs. I was looking foward to playing you guys but it looks like this isn't our year. So good luck on Sunday and do all us Colt fans a favor and show the Steelers that they ain't a gift from God! My husband is a Steelers fan so of course I haven't lived down the Colts/Steelers game. I know that it was not one of our best played! Good Luck Again! I'll be there in Denver watching the game! I'll be the only woman wearing the Colts blue in the sea of towl spinning fans..lol
                We'll take care of business, but let me just point out what a shame it is for a Colts fan to ask the Broncos to do your dirty work for you. It wasn't an act of God, but an act of the head referee to even keep the Colts close in that divisional game. The refs tried to give it to you and they still won, on the road, against the expectations of the entire football watching nation. The Steelers were just better, deal with it...

Comment

Originally posted by imanidb
                  We'll take care of business, but let me just point out what a shame it is for a Colts fan to ask the Broncos to do your dirty work for you. It wasn't an act of God, but an act of the head referee to even keep the Colts close in that divisional game. The refs tried to give it to you and they still won, on the road, against the expectations of the entire football watching nation. The Steelers were just better, deal with it...
                  Hmmm - that's pretty nasty to talk smack to someone backing your team. Or are you a closet Steeler fan?
                  DIE-HARD BLEED BLUE FAN

Comment

Originally posted by Beachgirl218
                    Hmmm - that's pretty nasty to talk smack to someone backing your team. Or are you a closet Steeler fan?

That was not smack talk, that was truth. I wouldn't accept any "Well wishers" from disgruntled Pats fans who say "Go beat Denver cause they got lucky we played bad"

Comment

Originally posted by CowherPower
                      That was not smack talk, that was truth. I wouldn't accept any "Well wishers" from disgruntled Pats fans who say "Go beat Denver cause they got lucky we played bad"
                      Swammi, how can read minds? I happen to like Denver and have for years. It's just too bad the Colts and Broncs are both in the AFC. You're an idiot.
                      Last edited by Beachgirl218; 01-17-2006, 12:28 PM. Reason: wrong word
                      DIE-HARD BLEED BLUE FAN

Comment

Originally posted by Beachgirl218
                        Swammi, how can read minds? I happen to like Denver and have for years. It's just too bad the Colts and Broncs are both in the AFC. You're an idiot.
                        I am an idiot?

Don't be nervous. The Broncos are a force to reckoned with. As a Colts fan, I will be the first to say we fell far short of our capabilities yesterday. We LET the Steelers beat us. You won't. Watch out for Palamalu - I wish he was a Colt!!
                        Come on - the Broncos are superior to the Steelers who wrangled their way this far by less than stellar performances. The Carson Palmer hit (although not intentional) changed the whole complexion of that game. Then, the Colts forgot to show up until the 3rd quarter yesterday. When they did - it was just too late and Vander Jack-ass might actually be on the Steelers' payroll.
                        Anyway - thanks for beating the Pats - since the Colts will win today

So, my hat's off to the Broncos and here's to wishing you a HUGE victory over the Steelers. Your team is much better than the Steelers and I was nervous about the Colts having to play you

Yeah and I am the idiot? I think perhaps you should check why exactly you are rooting for Denver, it isn't because you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by CowherPower
                          I am an idiot?

Yeah and I am the idiot? I think perhaps you should check why exactly you are rooting for Denver, it isn't because you like them.
                          Okay smart ***? Who were the three amigos?
                          DIE-HARD BLEED BLUE FAN

Comment

Hmmm....taking alot of time. Had to go look it up, huh?
                            DIE-HARD BLEED BLUE FAN

Comment

Originally posted by IndyArmyWife
                              I love it!!! Bengals fans become Colts fans become Bronco fans .......

Jax fans become Bronco fans.......

NE fans become Steeler fans..........

And every one of them says the SAME thing: We couldn't do it ourselves, so can you do it for us??? We should have, could have, would have, etc. etc. beat them, but we didn't. So will you do it FOR us??

Bengals fans have to be THE worst, though......

Comment

Working...
                              X