Beat the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the road to nowhere

mr. ed was smarter than you, i mean wilber. you disgusting pissant. steelers rule.
    theSteeler

Porter gives Manning 'The Boot' from the playoffs. Plummer, you're next on the menu!!!

Comment

would you mind deleting one of those posts Mr. Smart Guy??? It doesn't matter which one as they are both IDENTICAL (except yout "steelers rule)

Here you are calling opther people idiots and pissants...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Yo Loud mouth....

I didn't see any rule (and I read them..unlike Steeler Fans) that you had to be a faithful "Bronco" fan to be here. First off I live here in Colorado, if I choose to root on the Broncos I WILL. Yep my seasons over as a Colt fan. But like many other folks, you root for your next favorite team, here I'am. Plus the fact that Steeler fans have more trash mouths than any other NFL fan base, I thought I'd enjoy some more touting here, why? Your season will be ending here as well. When the Steelers bring their game here (if thats what you call it) it'll end. To the Bronco fans, I know for a fact that most are respectful, nothing wrong with a little more fan base from another respectful team even if its the COLTS! Never talked trash here, never will, you won't get that respect from the Steelers (you watch). I'm not asking for the Bronco's to do any dirty work, (and neither are the other Colt fans)just pulling for ya.
        Its ONLY over for....6-7months. We'll be BACK!!! No trollin here....I live in Colo. Springs. Broncos are still the home team, just not first pick.

Comment

Originally posted by theSteeler
          mr. ed was smarter than you, i mean wilber. you disgusting pissant. steelers rule.
          your about as smart as joey porter, cant wait till sunday we will never see you in here again
          sigpic

Comment

on the road to nowhere

maybe i'm wrong afterall, you should know the stall is your place of residence, sorry you horse's ass.
            theSteeler

Porter gives Manning 'The Boot' from the playoffs. Plummer, you're next on the menu!!!

Comment

broncobuckmeister

wil shall see who will be sorry,oh woe are the donkeys!
              theSteeler

Comment

on the road to nowhere

know something, that icon of yours lprobably looks just like you , a complete bumbling idiot.
                theSteeler

Comment

turncoat dolts fan

can't get enough beatin, come enjoy some more punishment you wanna be red neck. which team you joining next, by the way pull on this .......!
                  theSteeler

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                    ... I think people that act as spelling police are condecending pricks. (Grammar is spelled with an "ar" grammar... just kidding ) ...

c-o-n-d-e-s-c-e-n-d-i-n-g

Sorry.. couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
                    X