X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck123
    replied
    My thoughts

My thoughts are that you guys were picked to drop the game to the Pats. The Steelers were picked to drop the game to the Colts.

Now, the two best teams in the AFC are playing to go to the big game.

My pic: The team that makes the most plays will advance to the superbowl. This game may not have the heartstopping "no pun intended" plays in it, but you have two great D's going at each other, and two QB's who had great seasons.

Mile High is no easy place to play - you guys proved that. Can Denver be beat? Any team can, and if there is any team left that can do it, of course it's the Steelers. May the best team win, and whoever advances to the bowl game, may the AFC win it. (Steelers I believe, but hey, I respect you guys - it's my first post).

Johnny Williams
    Pittsburgh, PA

Leave a comment:

• delinx32
    replied
    Shannon Sharps picks are normally golden, and he picked denver. Of course Sharpe has never picked a Pitt game correctly. He picked Cincy, and He picked Indy, and he wrote an entire article where he declared "I'm sorry, Pittsburgh ain't making the playoffs"

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by gostillers
    marino picked indy last week ....... excommunicated as well
    everyone picks indy to win last week......

even most of the steelers fans didnt expect to win that game.....

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelManiac55
    Sean Salisbury, Mike Ditka picked you guys. That sooooo counters Dr. Z.
    Of course steak-boy also said he is backing Carolina to win the Superbowl so any opinion he has is disregarded as soon as he can utter it.

Leave a comment:

• gostillers
    replied
    Originally posted by Hampton_eatsQB
    You have to remember you cant count Marino, Hodge and Bradshaw picks since Hodge and Bradshaw are former Steelers and Marino is from Pittsburgh. We are the under dogs for sure coming into Mile Hile!
    marino picked indy last week ....... excommunicated as well

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    face it....the media hates the "beard bowl".....

theyre all over the place in picks this week.....

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    So basically from what i gather, this is a contest between both teams for who can get the least respect. "You have the support of the media" "no no, i insist, you take it." What an odd championship game...

Leave a comment:

• SteelTippin'
    replied
    Originally posted by bronc_fan23
    i like being the underdog.....superstitions i guess
    So do we, that's why we keep trying to argue with you guys that you are favored

Leave a comment:

• Hampton_eatsQB
    replied
    Originally posted by bronc_fan23
    we were favored last week to but of course everyone picks NE.......Golic picked you guys and im sure peter king and everyone from SI will to

You have to remember you cant count Marino, Hodge and Bradshaw picks since Hodge and Bradshaw are former Steelers and Marino is from Pittsburgh. We are the under dogs for sure coming into Mile Hile!

Leave a comment:

• TheFifth
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Which means salisbury changed his mind again.
    steak changes his mind more than his socks....

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied

Which means salisbury changed his mind again.

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    I've heard many pick the Broncos. I've heard more people pick the Broncos than the Men of Steel to this point. But they real point is, it realllllllllly doesn't matter.
    i like being the underdog.....superstitions i guess

Leave a comment:

• SteelManiac55
    replied
    I've heard many pick the Broncos. I've heard more people pick the Broncos than the Men of Steel to this point. But they real point is, it realllllllllly doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• rka
    replied
    And Salisbury Steak promptly got back on the fence and said his heart says Pitt on the Dan Patrick Show today.

He'll waffle back and forth until Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied

we were favored last week to but of course everyone picks NE.......Golic picked you guys and im sure peter king and everyone from SI will to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X