Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joey Porter talks trash at pre-game warmups.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joey Porter talks trash at pre-game warmups.....

Who do you think will be the first one to retaliate?

For some reason i hope Joey Porter comes over and talks trash. I have a feeling Sam Brandon will be the first to run up and jaw at him, maybe give him a forearm to the chin, that would be beautiful lol.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Let him talk, he is just going to make a fired up team and crowd a crazy fired up team and crowd. I love shutting up the smack talkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      I have a feeling Sam Brandon will be the first to run up and jaw at him, maybe give him a forearm to the chin, that would be beautiful lol.
      You better hope.. cuz they'd probably both be thrown out of the game, which would hurt us a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by gostillers
        You better hope.. cuz they'd probably both be thrown out of the game, which would hurt us a lot more
        Exactly which is why i wouldnt want al wilson to go over there, even though i know he'd want to.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

wtf you're from pittsburgh?? EXCOMMUNICATED

Comment

wtf you're from pittsburgh?? EXCOMMUNICATED
            LOL no im not from Pittsburgh i just live here for now with family, im going back to denver real soon dont worry i wont pollute your streets with blue and orange too much longer

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

better not go dahn to primantis wearin a broncos jersey

Comment

Hmmm, seeing as how the person who retalitated might get thrown out....let's send Darius Watts over there to rough him up!

HA!

Too bad we don't have Lenny Walls anymore, we could send the "dub dub's" over there and watch a Watts Walls double attack on Porter

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

better not go dahn to primantis wearin a broncos jersey
                  i dont want to disrespect any team or its city, but i aint scared of nobody. Throw a chicken wing at me and we got a problem. I've done this a million times i was in ATl when we played them in the superbowl, and i've been in dallas at the time of the thanksgiving game, this is no big thing for me I have a lot of friends who are steeler fans but will still back me up.

Primanti's sucks anyway, bad food

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Forget coming to Primanti's in a Broncos jersey, this is the real slap in the face.

Comment

i dont want to disrespect any team or its city, but i aint scared of nobody. Throw a chicken wing at me and we got a problem. I've done this a million times i was in ATl when we played them in the superbowl, and i've been in dallas at the time of the thanksgiving game, this is no big thing for me I have a lot of friends who are steeler fans but will still back me up.

Yinzers are a whole different breed..

Comment

anyway, do yourself a favor and go to Beto's pizza on 51.. just off 279 south

Comment

I just heard someone mentioning that place today on a radio station here in Denver. Actually, it is a national station call KLOVE and they were talking about pizza and someone mentioned that place.

Comment

Yinzers
                            And i hate that word, why do you pittsburgh folk say that? sounds so horrible lol. Yinz Yunz Yenz?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

why what happens if i go there? i know where it is i could stop by.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X