scalpers at game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scalpers at game?

Hi im new here, but have been to a couple games. I was wondering what was up with tickets last week? I paid 305.00 face value, for 2 tickets. The guy sitting next to me paid 300.oo for 2 tickets right next to me, he got them for 150 each out front before the game. Im coming up again this weekend again from riverside ca, but we are going to try and get tickets on the street. Will there be people selling them out there at everygame? this weekend? Thanx for any help. just want to be sure to get in.

chris herrin
    socal

Welcome to Broncomania Chris!

The scalpers have to stay a certain limit away from the stadium. You wont find them in the lots much.

I always see them on Federal Blvd. Usually around 9th or 10 ave's. The same two guys, buying and selling have been there every game I've gone to for 5 years, and I've only missed 5 games in that time, 1 each year.

Federal is the street up the hill to the WEST of the stadium, running north/south.

Good luck!

Comment

Of course, there are always scalpers, you will probably pay for more than the tickets are worth, but hey, its the afc championship, you can splurge for such a special occasion! welcome to the boards!!!

Comment

As JWinn knows, I too am trying to decide weather or not to but tickets from a scalper... I mean do they still charge Outrages $$$? or will they be like $150 a seat before the game?

Oh, and JWinn, can you tell me what those two guys look like, If i'm buying from a scalper, I atleast want him to be a safe scalper

Thanks
        sigpic

Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
        www.dayzend.net

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs 4 life
          As JWinn knows, I too am trying to decide weather or not to but tickets from a scalper... I mean do they still charge Outrages $$$? or will they be like $150 a seat before the game?

Oh, and JWinn, can you tell me what those two guys look like, If i'm buying from a scalper, I atleast want him to be a safe scalper

Thanks
          Well, I just cruise past them, but I believe the one guy with sign begging for tix is a shorter hispanic guy, and his partner with a handfull of them is an african american guy. Usually about 20 feet apart, trying to appear seperate, lol.

As for what they charge, your guess is as good as mine. I'd imagine they want your first born leading up to the game and will drop the prices in the final minutes, trying to get what they can for them.

Comment

Yea thats kind of what I figured...

Thanks man
            sigpic

Check out my clothing company: Dayzend Apparel
            www.dayzend.net

Comment

Working...
            X