denver has the 29th ranked pass defense! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denver has the 29th ranked pass defense! lol

big ben will carve that joke of a defense up like a thanksgiving turkey!

even the pathetic bengals secondary is ranked higher in wich ben had a 147 passer rating and 3 td passes!

<yawn>

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by thebigclock7

even the pathetic bengals secondary is ranked higher in wich ben had a 147 passer rating and 3 td passes!
      Do a search numbskull... try these "pass, defense".

You will find that things are not as inviting for you as you might think...

And oh yeah, place it in the smack forum where it belongs next time

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Sharpe's Mouth... what in teh hell is that picture, I laugh every time I see it...

Comment

That's Clinton Portis. One of his many personalities.

CHeck this one too

@ www.clintonportis.com

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Our ranking

This only means that we were busy rushing the passer which is why we are among the best at pressuring the QB. Look at our ability to make them miss on throws and our interception ration. That is the real story.
            Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Comment

Another steel city idiot I see learnt himself how to post messages...

Too bad for you games aren't won with yardage... Denver has given up less than 10 points per game (average) over the last 6 games...

Big Ben... meet Champ... He's the one that'll be picking your passes off...
              Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                Do a search numbskull... try these "pass, defense".

You will find that things are not as inviting for you as you might think...

And oh yeah, place it in the smack forum where it belongs next time
                this is the 2005 playoff forum and that is a alarming stat for bronco fans considering ben has a 124 passer rating 5 tds and 1 int against better pass defenses in the 2005 playoffs! if that was the steelers id be alarmed!

last i checked both teams are still in the playoffs!

Comment

This topic has been hit on before. Denver has a ~81 passer rating against. That's middle of the road. Not as bad as most Steelers fans want to believe, and not as good as most Broncos fans make it sound.
                  Yes I'm an insuffereable know-it-all, and thank you for noticing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe's Mouth
                    That's Clinton Portis. One of his many personalities.

CHeck this one too

@ www.clintonportis.com
                    That is the funniest crap I have EVER seen!!!

Name: Sherriff Gonna Getcha
                    Interview Date: 11/10/05
                    Get-Up: Black Mullet, Led Zepplin T-Shirt, Sherrif's Badge and Leather Balls
                    The Word: Going to Tampa to question Ronde Barber along with a few other guys in regards to the disappearance of Southeast Jerome.
                    Favorite Saying: "I've got Leather Balls because I'm tough"
                    Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 01-18-2006, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak
                      Another steel city idiot I see learnt himself how to post messages...

Too bad for you games aren't won with yardage... Denver has given up less than 10 points per game (average) over the last 6 games...

Big Ben... meet Champ... He's the one that'll be picking your passes off...
                      steelers have scored over 29 ppg over the last 7!

Comment

Originally posted by L4NkY_b
                        This topic has been hit on before. Denver has a ~81 passer rating against. That's middle of the road. Not as bad as most Steelers fans want to believe, and not as good as most Broncos fans make it sound.

pats passed for 341 yds , so it seems the broncos are holding up true to thier 29th ranking! if brady doesnt make over throws and was on all night we'd be heading to gillette sunday!

Comment

Ho hum. Like Tom Brady carved up our secondary? Twice? Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots at the thought of second year Roethlisberger killing our defense all by his lonesome.
                          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

steelers have scored over 29 ppg over the last 7!
                            are you talking averages here? Except for the blowout vs. Cleveland( 41-0)you score between 18-21 pts in the last 6 weeks of the season....
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

Funny....that is exactly what Tom Brady said this time last week... is it deja-vu???

Comment

Working...
                              X