• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry1977
    replied
    Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
    Why doesn't anybody read my posts??

I've already shown why Denver has one of the best pass defenses in the league despite the 29th ranking.

Yet it seems like people persist. If you disagree with me and can support your argument, all the power to you, but at least heed my argument. It seems pretty sound to me.

Oh, they read it, they just didn't respond to it because they can't argue with it. Instead, they skim over it and find something else to post on. It happens all the time to me, too. It's a common trait of the uninformed, the ignorant and the unintelligent.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by SteeLVeinS
    and you say the steelers fans are talking smack... you all are talking just as much so i guess everyone that posted on this thread is guilty huh... hypocrate... you don't like the stats... and can't take what we throw back at ya then maybe this entire board is too offensive for ya...
    Funny... this is a Broncos message board made for Broncos fan. Though we do welcome other fans from other teams, we have a specific section for them if they want to smack. If you want to speak facts, you're welcome to post in any of the forums. But don't expect Broncos fans to hold back if you start smacktalking.

BTW, what's a hypocrate? Is it a crate made for shipping Hippopotamuses in?

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Why doesn't anybody read my posts??

I've already shown why Denver has one of the best pass defenses in the league despite the 29th ranking.

Yet it seems like people persist. If you disagree with me and can support your argument, all the power to you, but at least heed my argument. It seems pretty sound to me.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigclock7
    lol , you guys are funny! if brady is on his game sunday and doesnt over throw wide open recievers in the endzone , hed have 400 plus yds 3-4 td passes and you guys would be sitting here complaining that your d sucks!
    Except that he didn't.. "What ifs" are another sign of disillusioned fans. Seriously, can you come up with anything intelligent to say?

Leave a comment:

• SteeLVeinS
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    All I hear is, "blah, blah, blah, I don't even know how to post in the right forum"
    and you say the steelers fans are talking smack... you all are talking just as much so i guess everyone that posted on this thread is guilty huh... hypocrate... you don't like the stats... and can't take what we throw back at ya then maybe this entire board is too offensive for ya...

Leave a comment:

• SteeLVeinS
    replied
    Originally posted by Astrass
    Hey Pitt fans.....

How many TD's did your defense score? None? ok. Well how many INT's did you guys get? only 15? oh.......well uhhhh lease your yards against was lower then ours huh?

Try to come up with something new......this 29th rank thing is like beating a dead horse.
    that's not nice calling your own defense a dead horse... we all know they are 29th but give them some credit...

Leave a comment:

• DenverDaveinSC
    replied
    big ben will carve that joke of a defense up like a thanksgiving turkey!

even the pathetic bengals secondary is ranked higher in wich ben had a 147 passer rating and 3 td passes!

no points are awarded for yards... as NE found, even getting to the 5 doesn't guarantee points.

I can't wait to see the whining steeler fans leave this board after Sunday... can't wait to hear the excuses

Leave a comment:

• thebigclock7
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    Another naive, disillusioned fan.... Anybody who actually knows anything about football knows that passing yards mean exactly squat if they don't produce points. Which is exactly what the Broncos do... sure we'll let you get some meaningless yards but you won't score on us. 200 yards in the fourth quarter means even less.
    lol , you guys are funny! if brady is on his game sunday and doesnt over throw wide open recievers in the endzone , hed have 400 plus yds 3-4 td passes and you guys would be sitting here complaining that your d sucks!

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    guess you didnt warch the colts game , the steelers pass now to setup the run wich youll find out sunday! after jumping out to big leads they run in the second half!
    All I hear is, "blah, blah, blah, I don't even know how to post in the right forum"

Leave a comment:

• thebigclock7
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaldon
    Then minus 100 on int return yards then its just 241. How many rush yards did the pats have? Oh and are the Steelers a running team? Umm yea so passing is not the strengths here. Its the running game for both teams. Add your top 2 runners yards together and we'll do the same and tell me who wins.
    guess you didnt warch the colts game , the steelers pass now to setup the run wich youll find out sunday! after jumping out to big leads they run in the second half!

Leave a comment:

• Tatum26Bell
    replied
    We're 14-3.

Clearly, we've found ways to beat quality teams.

I hope you'll be back here once the steelers lose

Leave a comment:

• bluegrass1
    replied
    Originally posted by Crush77
    Oh and I can see someone pointing out the fact it has been a few years since we have returned but try loosing your Lendendary QB, Shannon Sharpe, Ed McCaffery, John Mobley within three years and tell me how quick you can rebuild and still be in the playoffs almost every year. Shanahan is a genius and will show Cower how it is done come Sunday...
    Don't forget TD and Bill Romanowski!

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    big ben will carve that joke of a defense up like a thanksgiving turkey!

even the pathetic bengals secondary is ranked higher in wich ben had a 147 passer rating and 3 td passes!
    Another naive, disillusioned fan.... Anybody who actually knows anything about football knows that passing yards mean exactly squat if they don't produce points. Which is exactly what the Broncos do... sure we'll let you get some meaningless yards but you won't score on us. 200 yards in the fourth quarter means even less.

Leave a comment:

• PA PLUMMER 16
    replied
    pats passed for 341 yds , so it seems the broncos are holding up true to thier 29th ranking! if brady doesnt make over throws and was on all night we'd be heading to gillette sunday!
    YEAH JUST LIKE PEYTON OVERTHROWING HIS RECIEVERS BY 10 YARDS IF THE COLTS AND MANNING WERE ON THEIR GAME IT WOULD BE DENVER INDY ON SUNDAY. I LIVE IN PITTSBURGH AND THE STEELERS OR SQUEELERS AS I CALL THEM ARE WEAK

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Not too mention that the Broncos have played around 20-25 (or more) quarters of 'prevent' defense due to big leads its run up in the first or second quarters. Yes, they have given up some yards, but they are among the best in points (as is Pitt).

The Broncos play a very agressive defense that gives up some plays in the middle of the field, but then buckles down inside the 20's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X