Bad news guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down guys...

I think it was last year that we were on there at one point... I'm not sure... but then an article came out about how Denver was 5-1 after being on the cover of SI. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you... this could be a good thing then, if you believe in this.

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
      Its a regional thing......hasselback is on the cover here in the northwest....rothlesburger is on in pittsburgh and probably dellhome in carolina....its a regional cover so that means its not totally nationol
      Read it again dude, it says hes on the National cover, the other folks are on the regional covers.

Comment

still worried...

I know Plummer was on the cover once before,
        and we lost to the chefs in the next game.
        I hate that wretched magazine.

Comment

Speaking of Madden 07, if we win Sunday, I think Champ could be on the cover...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSteele
            Speaking of Madden 07, if we win Sunday, I think Champ could be on the cover...
            I would buy two copies of that game, one to play, and one to put in a glass case until I'm on my deathbed, then I will pass it on to my grandchildren.

Comment

it's a conspiracy

i mean, why did they have to go and put plummer on SI? i mean, somebody out there wants to put a curse on us. but, jake shall overcome it! he's looking biblical enough! :-)

Comment

Let me get this straight...Bettis was on the cover last week and the Steelers won (BUT he fumbled, Steeler fans have pointed out). Jake is on the cover this week so I guess I can expect him to fumble and Denver to win....

...and the problem is??

Comment

HHHrmm....I don't think a cover will dictate this game.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Remember our second Super Bowl winning season we were on the cover four times and still won it. However, one of them had a big "Will they go Undefeated?" on the front and we lost the Giants shortly thereafter. Sharpe was on the SB preview cover, and while we won the game, he got hurt. Food for thought....

Comment

Working...
                    X