Field Turf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Turf...

Ford Field, as well as Seattle's stadium, has Field Turf. Do we have a Field Turf practice field to prepare for the big game?

Bad karma dude...bad karma.
    Yes I'm an insuffereable know-it-all, and thank you for noticing.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
      Ford Field, as well as Seattle's stadium, has Field Turf. Do we have a Field Turf practice field to prepare for the big game?

Why worry about Ford Field or Seattle? We have to get through the Steelers before we even think of this kind of stuff. This game has the same feel as the last KC game. A lot of you were talking ahead of yourselves and we lost. That s bad karma. I'm glad the players are focusing on Pitt and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1

start posting that stuff next week.....we still got pittsburgh to worry about
        sigpic
        DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
          start posting that stuff next week.....we still got pittsburgh to worry about
          WE don't have to worry about anyone. The team is working hard on the Pittsburgh game as they should. Regardless of what is discussed on this board, I'm quite confident Shanny knows that letting the boys do any slacking or looking past the this week would be a mistake. If your superstitions or karma or fung shway or whatever hoo ha you want to call it has a problem with turf dicussions then that's your problem and don't reply. I just asked a question as to whether our practice field has Field Turf or if we have access to such a field.
          Last edited by SkyFlash1; 01-18-2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

If the Steelers hadn't had delusions of grandeur perhaps we coulda played in the RCA dome.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Working...
            X