don't know what you guys think, it can be either way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't know what you guys think, it can be either way

I want Broncos to win as badly as every other Broncos fan, and bless they win all the way!

But even if Broncos lose a close game this weekend, I would still be happy --- what I expect Broncos for this year is to get in playoff and win one playoff game, and I got it. So I'm happy with where we're right now, and so appreciate what I've enjoyed for this season. To me, the best Broncos games I've watched till this point are the one at the Thanksgiving and the one beating Patriots in playoff. Hope the coming one against Steelers is even better.

I am disappointed every time they don't win the Superbowl. I will never be the type of non-greedy fan that will settle for less.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Eh, I'm expecting a VERY close game this weekend. Hell, maybe even a field goal game.

Which is why I'm glad we can trust Elam more than they can trust their kicker

Sig by Snk16, cause he's ****ing awesome like that.

DENVER BRONCOS...WELCOME TO THE CUTLER ERA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. T
        Eh, I'm expecting a VERY close game this weekend. Hell, maybe even a field goal game.

i'll bet indy was saying the same think last weekend... LOL...

Comment

Hahaha, true.

Either way, this'll be a great game...if I'm not too busy cheering for the Broncos every week, I root for the Steelers as well. To see BOTH these teams come this far has been fun.

Sig by Snk16, cause he's ****ing awesome like that.

DENVER BRONCOS...WELCOME TO THE CUTLER ERA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sweeper
            I want Broncos to win as badly as every other Broncos fan, and bless they win all the way!

But even if Broncos lose a close game this weekend, I would still be happy --- what I expect Broncos for this year is to get in playoff and win one playoff game, and I got it. So I'm happy with where we're right now, and so appreciate what I've enjoyed for this season. To me, the best Broncos games I've watched till this point are the one at the Thanksgiving and the one beating Patriots in playoff. Hope the coming one against Steelers is even better.

Sorry...but if the Broncos lose...I WILL NOT be happy. Why would any Broncos fan be happy...are you kidding me????

I understand that your only expectation was for them to win ONE playoff game...but c'mon...I don't get that!!! I think if they lose Sunday...I will be very disappointed. To come all this way...to lose AT HOME....that is a disappointment. Keep in mind...I don't think that losing Sunday makes the season a disappointment...but ant time you can get this far in the playoffs...you want to get to the "dance".

We've had some great games this year...but I'm not ready to start thinking about those past games...I still want the Broncos to continue to make new memories.

Not trying to slam you sweeper...i just don't agree with being happy after a loss to Pittsburg AT HOME!!! Hopefully...we will win, then we can debate the same thing about the SB...LOL

Comment

Jeff Reed is clutch money.

Originally posted by Mr. T

Comment

Working...
              X