Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picks for steelers broncos game where i live.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Picks for steelers broncos game where i live.

    Anyways ive been watching alot of sports shows and networks around where i live and all that keeps being fed to me is how good pitsburge is and how they are gonna beat the broncos. I havent heard one persons picks where they selected the broncos to win. Are we really that big of underdogs here. common now we went 13-3 in the regular season and we are at home. People cant give pitsburge all the credit in the world for beating a team that cant win the big game anyways and a team that hasnt been to playoffs in 15 some years. personaly i think people should not just count these broncos out. of course in every conversation i have about it i stand up for my team and i endlessly state why the broncos will win even though 90% of the people i talk to claim the steerers are a better team and will win.
    Canadian broncos fan for life

  • #2
    Its not that the broncos are underdogs, its just that the canadiens shouldn't talk about anything but aukey. They're probably confusing the broncos with the avalanch eh?

    Everywhere I look, people are picking the broncos like they're going out of style. Don't know what that's aboot.



    Originally posted by deer_dance9
    Anyways ive been watching alot of sports shows and networks around where i live and all that keeps being fed to me is how good pitsburge is and how they are gonna beat the broncos. I havent heard one persons picks where they selected the broncos to win. Are we really that big of underdogs here. common now we went 13-3 in the regular season and we are at home. People cant give pitsburge all the credit in the world for beating a team that cant win the big game anyways and a team that hasnt been to playoffs in 15 some years. personaly i think people should not just count these broncos out. of course in every conversation i have about it i stand up for my team and i endlessly state why the broncos will win even though 90% of the people i talk to claim the steerers are a better team and will win.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by delinx32
      Its not that the broncos are underdogs, its just that the canadiens shouldn't talk about anything but aukey. They're probably confusing the broncos with the avalanch eh?

      Everywhere I look, people are picking the broncos like they're going out of style. Don't know what that's aboot.
      lmao no we are not confusing the broncos with the avalanch lol even though pitsburge could probably not beat the acalanch. anyways outside of hockey. nfl is talked about alot in canada. but hey if u wanna stereotype canadians u can do what you like. Or are u just pissed we always beat u in hockey??? and hey cfl vs nfl, who knows cfl may have a shot lol. alot more of a passing league
      Canadian broncos fan for life

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by deer_dance9
        lmao no we are not confusing the broncos with the avalanch lol even though pitsburge could probably not beat the acalanch. anyways outside of hockey. nfl is talked about alot in canada. but hey if u wanna stereotype canadians u can do what you like. Or are u just pissed we always beat u in hockey??? and hey cfl vs nfl, who knows cfl may have a shot lol. alot more of a passing league
        this is why Canada isn't respected

        Comment


        • #5
          I live in the San Francisco Bay area (I lived in Colorado until I was 21 though ). Everyone out here is thinking Steelers... It makes me sick to my stomach... I can't wait until we stomp them on Sunday !!!


          I don't want a close game (who does !?)... I want a victory that I can go back with and rub in their collective faces !!!


          Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SteelTippin'
            this is why Canada isn't respected
            what are u talking about kid, common now. the passing game of the cfl will have champ bailey looking like a 6 year old. manning will walk out and go whoa the field is 110 yards. what is this? i cant play on this. Im not saying theyd win. im just saying dont count them out. for anyone that watches it, its pretty unique. Im just sayign cfl 3 downs on the cfl fields in frozen edmonton in the middle of feburary. I unno my bet is cfl will take it.
            Canadian broncos fan for life

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hansolo
              I live in the San Francisco Bay area (I lived in Colorado until I was 21 though ). Everyone out here is thinking Steelers... It makes me sick to my stomach... I can't wait until we stomp them on Sunday !!!


              I don't want a close game (who does !?)... I want a victory that I can go back with and rub in their collective faces !!!


              yah see this is what im hearing to around where i live. pisses me off lol
              Canadian broncos fan for life

              Comment


              • #8
                I live in PA... guess who they are rooting for.


                HINT: I was booed during the day.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Also in PA`

                  I also live in PA so I'm hearing it too. I had fun rubbing it in the Eagles fan's faces earlier in the year. It will be fun on Sunday to stick it to the other side of the state.
                  And, those of you from PA, notice how the Steeler fans are the WORST mannered fans of any team. I've got the entire staff of the bar I frequent rutting for the Donkeys merely because they all hate the fair-weather Steelers fans that only come out after a win, to annoy everyone in the place. At least the Ealges' fans can spell (those of you that have heard their respective cheers will understand). You think Raiders' fans are bad, move to PA and check the Steelers' fans out.

                  Go Broncos!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hansolo
                    I live in the San Francisco Bay area (I lived in Colorado until I was 21 though ). Everyone out here is thinking Steelers... It makes me sick to my stomach... I can't wait until we stomp them on Sunday !!!


                    I don't want a close game (who does !?)... I want a victory that I can go back with and rub in their collective faces !!!


                    People are saying Pittburgh here. My friends here are stating Pittburgh is going to win. Alwell. I've been through this before back in 1997. I was right then too.

                    Denver should win this game.

                    Go Broncos.

                    EDIT: I'm in PA too.
                    :logo:
                    :logo: :logo:

                    Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

                    Hersheypark's new ride:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by possum
                      I also live in PA so I'm hearing it too. I had fun rubbing it in the Eagles fan's faces earlier in the year. It will be fun on Sunday to stick it to the other side of the state.
                      And, those of you from PA, notice how the Steeler fans are the WORST mannered fans of any team. I've got the entire staff of the bar I frequent rutting for the Donkeys merely because they all hate the fair-weather Steelers fans that only come out after a win, to annoy everyone in the place. At least the Ealges' fans can spell (those of you that have heard their respective cheers will understand). You think Raiders' fans are bad, move to PA and check the Steelers' fans out.

                      Go Broncos!!!

                      Eagles fan cannot spell. If you heard a certain commercial, someone went "E-A-G-E-L-S EAGLES!"
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by delinx32
                        Its not that the broncos are underdogs, its just that the canadiens shouldn't talk about anything but aukey. They're probably confusing the broncos with the avalanch eh?

                        Everywhere I look, people are picking the broncos like they're going out of style. Don't know what that's aboot.

                        Yep everyone i've been seeing has been picking the Broncos, but i mean heck they are home they are supposed to be the favorite!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          where I live everyone is picking the steelers to win, and it's really annoying. Everyone has to wake up and see Denver didn't make it this far on every other teams faults they made it here using their talent.

                          *Proud Canadian Denver Fan*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thats because pittsburghs only travelin up to denver to dominate, cos its what we do

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lol, you're right, the pens couldn't beat the avalanch, actually they couldn't beat me, by myself, on the ice alone, without a stick. They're aweful.

                              I'm not stereotyping canadiens, I was just being funny, I know that canadiens are real people too.

                              Originally posted by deer_dance9
                              lmao no we are not confusing the broncos with the avalanch lol even though pitsburge could probably not beat the acalanch. anyways outside of hockey. nfl is talked about alot in canada. but hey if u wanna stereotype canadians u can do what you like. Or are u just pissed we always beat u in hockey??? and hey cfl vs nfl, who knows cfl may have a shot lol. alot more of a passing league

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X