X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note To Steeler Fans From The Broncos

Thought you would like to see this...

Video 6MB
    Last edited by Crush77; 01-20-2006, 12:49 PM.
    Cutler 2008:
    » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
    »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
    » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
    » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

hahahahaha

Comment

Boy oh Boy... is that classless!!!

Its stuff like that that will lead to your demise on Sunday!

Comment

Never said I had class... nor did I make the video... F'ing hilarious though!!!
        Cutler 2008:
        » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
        »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
        » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
        » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Ya beat me to it i was going to post that nice work and yes classless and VERY FUNNY

Comment

Can't stop watching it!!!! ROFLMAO
            Cutler 2008:

Comment

HAHAHA too good

Comment

Someone please post this on the Steeler board if you are signed up...
                Cutler 2008:

Comment

Originally posted by Crush77
                  Never said I had class... nor did I make the video... F'ing hilarious though!!!
                  Im not gonna click on something fom a low budget link
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9VuMIOLQPk

Comment

or from a fan who barely has more time on here than me.Just in case you havent seen you need to wear orange.That was for the fair weather fans in denver
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9VuMIOLQPk

Comment

If I was a steeler fan I wouldnt open it either...
                      Cutler 2008:

Comment

Originally posted by Crush77

Never thought bronco fans would stoop that low.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzburgh-CT
                          or from a fan who barely has more time on here than me. Just in case you havent seen you need to wear orange. That was for the fair weather fans in denver

Okay, then.

Here. Is that better for you?

Are there such things as "high budget links"? Never heard of them, but then again, I'm just a Broncos fan, right?

Winter is Coming!

Comment

wow can't believe it ... This is lower than pats and bengals fans....

Comment

I know isn't it great??
                              Cutler 2008:

Comment

Working...
                              X