Note To Steeler Fans From The Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CowherPower
    I found it amusing, though as my grandfather does have black lung (from the coal mines) I didn't find it "insulting" it is a "hype" song/video. Every team has them coming from different morning radio show hosts. So do not apologize to me This is a great game coming up, and it doesn't have the feel of a blood letting rivalry which is good because the fans seem better behaved (for the most part). And the smack talk will be done on the field. Of course with the Men Of Steel winning by 3 in OT.
    Just wanted to say thank you CowerPower! I think your the first steeler fan that has taken that outlook on the video, and you even have a reason to be offended. Thanks for the gamenship and I expect a very hard fought battle this Sunday as well as plenty of black and gold in the crowd!

Here is to a great game (Crossing my fingers it doesn't come to OT and the Orange & Blue come out on top!)

ps my prayers are go out to your Grandfather! Thank him for all he has done as it is one of the toughest jobs I could imagine ever doing...
    Cutler 2008:
    » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
    »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
    » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
    » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

I know the thiing was made for humor; but, I think portions of that went too far.

That's what the radio station was going for. shock attention.

I'd apologize for 20% of it and let 80% of it as ok for all people with a sense of humor.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

That video

It makes me want to vomit. Have you ever visited pittsburgh,I doubt it, Our fans are way better that yours. So you can take that video and shove it up your broncos ass. We will see who is laughin on sunday/

Comment

Originally posted by herewegosteeler
          It makes me want to vomit. Have you ever visited pittsburgh,I doubt it, Our fans are way better that yours. So you can take that video and shove it up your broncos ass. We will see who is laughin on sunday/
          Actually while serving in the Army I had the oppertunity to visit many places including PA, great place to be honest... Not CO or anything but nice... And I will join in with the childish arguing...

NO our fans are better!!!

Get over yourself and learn a little sense of humor from CowerPower...
          Cutler 2008:
          » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
          »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
          » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
          » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

Oh, everyone, lighten up. Its a joke some morning show came up with and some flash artist put a show together for. It's funny, not meant to be taken seriously. So, lighten up, lean back and just chuckle. And, should the crazy happen and the Steelers win, watch it then Steelers fans and snicker.

Comment

That was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                That was stupid.
                And I am sure Jesus would laugh at your picture of him...
                Cutler 2008:

Comment

You think that was harsh--look at this:

http://www.bangcartoon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by coltsman451
                    You think that was harsh--look at this:

http://www.bangcartoon.com/

Not sure which toon you were refferring to but I did watch the Manning Show (LMAO!)

Good link, thanks!
                    Cutler 2008:

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA great video man thanks for sharing lol, very addictive im sending it to tall the steelers fans now
                      Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Jesus that was some ****ing unfunny conservative attempt at comedy and I'm a HUGE Broncos fan.

So now we broncos are anti-gay (tough for the gay broncos fans out there). ****ing lame.

Oh, and **** the steelers.

Comment

Get over it, I mean really!!!

If it were up to people like you there would be no comedy in this world, if we can not laugh then we might as well all be insane...

PS Homosexuals were not the only one that could take offense but I guess you care less about those that are mentally challenged, Wacko Jacko Fan, people with mullets, and the group I was most concerned about "Steel Workers" as they have been a backbone of our economy for ages and often suffer from a disease due to their line of work...

Again, get over it as well as yourself! Learn to have a sense of humor (Video did not bash Homosexuals, it bashed the Steelers and their fans) and a little humility like I will face should the Broncos loose this weekend...

Not all comedy is filled with class, don't believe me read a little Shakespeare, watch a little Dennis Leary, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Bil Cosby, etc...
                          Cutler 2008:

Comment

Originally posted by Crush77
                            Wow what a video. Bet that took a while and a lot of people to get it done. Problem is, its actually better than your football team.

Comment

Originally posted by BEN2700
                              Wow what a video. Bet that took a while and a lot of people to get it done. Problem is, its actually better than your football team.
                              Look even Steeler fans are able to have fun with it and punch back!

Sorry so many of you have thin skin...
                              Cutler 2008:

Comment

Hey at the end of the day I love of good laugh. Even if its at the expense of my beloved Steelers

Comment

Working...
                                X