Clear All

you know if this was about denver you would be lauging your ass off
    sigpic
    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
      you know if this was about denver you would be lauging your ass off
      You know if this was made by a Steeler fan it would have been done professionally and much better. It would not look like a 12 year old made it on his home computer in less than an hour LOL. That radio station must receive funding by it's ratings - LOW. LOL. I would be embarressed to say I worked there. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELCITYGAL
        Crush77...you are guilty for POSTING it! Not only are you making fun of mentally CHALLENGED people, you are also dissing coal miners...in case you haven't heard or watched the news recently...there are 14 coal miners who are DEAD now from mine tragedies in the last month. It is a very sensitive issue with me because I have family members who work in the PA/W.Va mines. No...you did not make the video, but you are classless for POSTING it.
        I believe I have made my comments on the Steel workers which was Respect and appreciation for... Read some of your own fans who responded to the video one of which grandpa has black lung. The video also was not making fun of those with black lung it was saying Pittsburgh is known for it. And less you forget it is a hazardous job and everyone that does it knows what can happen. My heart goes out to ANYONE who has a serious job and live with the reality that something could happen at any moment. To think I am insensitive is a joke, for four years I served in the US Army as Explosive Ordnance Disposal and have witnessed many terrible accidents (some fatal) or freaks of nature so please do not lecture me on such.

The video also was not making fun of mentally challenged people, it was referring to steeler fans as being such.

The video is not meant to offend anyone but Steeler fans and it did, have a little humility and understand sometimes jokes are not meant to make everyone have warm fuzzies.

I enjoyed the reason why the video was made, to spread some game time hype. Would I have choosen to make the same video, no, but I didn't someone else did and it served it's purpose.

Again had it been one of you who had found a similar video (and I am sure there are some out there as well as songs played on your morning shock jock shows) you would have loved posting it. And with a little sense of humor and humility I would have laughed...
        Cutler 2008:
        » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
        »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
        » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
        » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

NO...I would not be laughing my A$$ off it it was about Denver....the video makes fun of a class of hard-working individuals who supply energy to this nation. I guess CRUSH77 and the shock jocks would rather depend on the Middle East for their energy needs in the future. Sorry...I won't lighten up about this video...it is CLASSLESS. Make fun of the Steelers, make fun of their fans but DON'T bring a class of individuals into it by trashing them....ie: Coal miners, steel workers, mentally CHALLENGED people. etc, etc., etc....

Comment

Originally posted by BEN2700
            I'll repeat it one more time for the blind. My life is more than football and if your that wrapped up in a group of guys that could care less if you dropped dead today then my advice is to get to a Dr. and see whats wrong with you and get the prozac started
            Oh I see now you are making fun of the blind people!!!!!!! See how easy it is to fall into all that crap?
            Cutler 2008:
            » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
            »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
            » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
            » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

NO...I would not be laughing my A$$ off it it was about Denver....the video makes fun of a class of hard-working individuals who supply energy to this nation. I guess CRUSH77 and the shock jocks would rather depend on the Middle East for their energy needs in the future. Sorry...I won't lighten up about this video...it is CLASSLESS. Make fun of the Steelers, make fun of their fans but DON'T bring a class of individuals into it by trashing them....ie: Coal miners, steel workers, mentally CHALLENGED people. etc, etc., etc....
              SteelCity, read my posts on what I think of steel workers before you make your assumptions (go back and read all the posts)...

Oh and I am sure you have never EVER, EVER, laughed at a joke that was somewhat cruel or offensive... Now your just being ridicoulous...
              Cutler 2008:

Comment

Originally posted by Crush77
                I believe I have made my comments on the Steel workers which was Respect and appreciation for... Read some of your own fans who responded to the video one of which grandpa has black lung. The video also was not making fun of those with black lung it was saying Pittsburgh is known for it. And less you forget it is a hazardous job and everyone that does it knows what can happen. My heart goes out to ANYONE who has a serious job and live with the reality that something could happen at any moment. To think I am insensitive is a joke, for four years I served in the US Army as Explosive Ordnance Disposal and have witnessed many terrible accidents (some fatal) or freaks of nature so please do not lecture me on such.

The video also was not making fun of mentally challenged people, it was referring to steeler fans as being such.

The video is not meant to offend anyone but Steeler fans and it did, have a little humility and understand sometimes jokes are not meant to make everyone have warm fuzzies.

I enjoyed the reason why the video was made, to spread some game time hype. Would I have choosen to make the same video, no, but I didn't someone else did and it served it's purpose.

Again had it been one of you who had found a similar video (and I am sure there are some out there as well as songs played on your morning shock jock shows) you would have loved posting it. And with a little sense of humor and humility I would have laughed...

If you had respect for coal miners and steel workers, you would not have posted such a classless piece of work! And YES, it does mock mentally challenged people. I don't expect to get warm fuzzies from Denver VS Pittsburgh jokes. But that video hit below the belt.

BTW...we make videos and songs about Steeler wins and the opposing team losing...we don't trash other walks of life in our videos or songs. If you find one let me know! Because I will criticize it as well!!

Comment

Again you are failing to see the video for what it really is...

Instead you wish to make it personal and I can do nothing about that... I for one will apologize for how you have taken it, but am surprised that someone that has family with such a disease would understand it so much better than you....

Again I challenge you to tell me you have never laughed at an insensitive joke...

Relaxe, breathe and again understand the video was not for coal miners (come to think of it, it had nothing to do with coal miners) or steel workers... It was for Steeler fans that obviously have no sense of game hype, trash talking, or humor for that matter...
                  Cutler 2008:

Comment

BTW I also had told you when you were having trouble downloading it that you would not like it... You still went ahead and did it though...

Kind of like a terrible accident that you just have to see what happend huh? Sorry for my lack of class in saying that as I know you are far above ever doing anything like that right?

Rolling eyes... PS did you notice anyone laugh or respond to the parts you took such offense too? If anything I believe we took a sensitive stance...

Just so you know the video has a phone number and everything... Let them know what you think about it instead of someone that enjoyed the video for reasons other than the parts you took offense too....

Surprised Howard Stern is still going so strong...
                    Cutler 2008:

Comment

If you had respect for coal miners and steel workers, you would not have posted such a classless piece of work! And YES, it does mock mentally challenged people. I don't expect to get warm fuzzies from Denver VS Pittsburgh jokes. But that video hit below the belt.

BTW...we make videos and songs about Steeler wins and the opposing team losing...we don't trash other walks of life in our videos or songs. If you find one let me know! Because I will criticize it as well!!

Geez, shut up already, you are offended becasue it hits the nail on the head. People are most offended when its true. Now go cook your toothless, retarded father some soup (so he can eat it) and get back to working in the mine

Its a joke, lighten up, you found the door here now find the exit if you dont like

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

I will add my two cents.

I do not much go for videos/songs like this - never have and never will. I still can't get over that "Bernie, Bernie" from the 80's

I will say that I think the video was classless but it is being directed towards a fairly classless group to begin with. I remember back when Modell made his announcement about Baltimore every Steeler fan I knew laughed in my face about it and made extremely low remarks. Classless group angry because something classless was done to them? Talk about being a hypocrit!
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Pit is just in the wrong town at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                            I will add my two cents.

I do not much go for videos/songs like this - never have and never will. I still can't get over that "Bernie, Bernie" from the 80's

I will say that I think the video was classless but it is being directed towards a fairly classless group to begin with. I remember back when Modell made his announcement about Baltimore every Steeler fan I knew laughed in my face about it and made extremely low remarks. Classless group angry because something classless was done to them? Talk about being a hypocrit!
                            Not every Pitt. fan is classless. Just b/c a couple ppl. like being a$$holes doesnt mean the whole group is like that. And oh like the Browns fans dont have some classless fans. Every team has a few jerkoffs
                            Next Bus Stop: Canton!!
                            Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Comment

Originally posted by Elways1Fan
                              Geez, shut up already, you are offended becasue it hits the nail on the head. People are most offended when its true. Now go cook your toothless, retarded father some soup (so he can eat it) and get back to working in the mine
                              C'mon. My uncles mentally challenged. So your going to make fun of him? How would you feel if you saw such ignorant crap like that that makes fun of a family member. What an a$$!!!
                              Whats the website to this radio station?
                              BigBen#7
                              Practice Squad
                              Last edited by BigBen#7; 01-21-2006, 10:04 PM.
                              Ben saved our season with that takle. "The Immaculate Tackle" or just "The Tackle"

Comment

Heres a real video http://www.youtube.com/?v=1EG9g0PpWWw

Comment

Working...
                                X